What's new

Musharraf Ki Yaad AAyi Us Kay Janay Kay Baad

Cheap article. Neither do I approve of character assassination of anybody in anyway nor cheap attempts at portraying somebody else as being of twisted moral values.

And the airport security checks are downright humiliating for our nation. I don't have a problem with them giving one to me, but even a dictator who ruled for 9 years, who was recognized by the world as our leader, should not have to go through them. They are a slap on our face.

Its a lie, it would have made international news if it happened.
What lie? That the former dictator went through a regular security procedure on an Airport? Since when Musharraf became so much important for the world that this very usual episode would make into the international news?

That was a simple security protocol through which everyone goes irrespective of gender, color, race, present or former position etc. It is wrong to derive pleasure from such a routine procedure through which the former dictator went, and it is also wrong to demand an exception for him only because he had ruled a country for nine years. When he was the ruler (albeit unconstitutional) of Pakistan, he received the protocol of a President, now he is only a common man hence he is being treated accordingly. Both BB and NS held the office of the PM for two terms each; when not in office, were they still receiving the protocol reserved for the serving PM? And if not, why demanding an exception for a former military dictator?

We are nothing, but our egos touch the skies; Unlike Pakistan, the USA is an independent and sovereign country hence her government is free to execute whatever procedures it deems necessary to protect its citizens including strip search of anybody. If someone has problem with those measures, he/she should not travel to the USA simple as that. If Musharraf thinks he was mistreated, he would avoid visiting USA next time, if not, than who we are complaining about something Musharraf himself is OK with?

Last edited:
Cheap article. Neither do I approve of character assassination of anybody in anyway nor cheap attempts at portraying somebody else as being of twisted moral values.

And the airport security checks are downright humiliating for our nation. I don't have a problem with them giving one to me, but even a dictator who ruled for 9 years, who was recognized by the world as our leader, should not have to go through them. They are a slap on our face.
he 'was' a ruler/dictator not anymore... so it aint humiliating, if every green passport holder has to goo through it so does he... he was a major player in the whole game... let him reap what he sowed!!!

Musharraf wants Pakistan out of IMF’s hold

KARACHI: Former President Pervez Musharraf claimed that he has a plan for the progress of Pakistan and that he wanted Pakistan to be out of the hold of International Monitory Fund (IMF).

In an interview, Musharraf said that he wanted to give his vision and renewed planning to the nation so that he can take the country on the track of progress.

He said Pakistan cannot advance towards a better future unless its economy is stabilized.

Musharraf also said that the country will have to be taken out of the hold of IMF and the increasing menace of militancy.

The former president said he will come back to Pakistan once he makes his party.—DawnNews

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Musharraf wants Pakistan out of IMF?s hold

go ahead n read for urself kiddo!!!!

Utter nonsense and garbage!!

This is disgusting. I thought you were young but I didn't know that you are a sixth grader.

Please criticise on policy matters and do criticise on issues with proper links and credible sources but please don't quote such idiots!

In Paksitan people can pay and get printed whatever they like.

Gen. Musharraf's son is a an actuary and he makes very decent money and Gen. Musharraf himself has stated on multiple occasions that his son supports him.

Gen. Musharraf's flat in London is paid for and that is the biggest expense in West. His flat was paid off by his friends and son.

Since his retirement, Gen. Musharraf has been on lecture tours and has made very decent money.

Now he doesn't have to pay for his mortgage and he is earning good money masha-Allah then Gen. musharraf will spend money which is halal and his God given right. As far as waste of money is concerned, he doesn't do that and if he is invited to someone's house then his guest will pay the bill.

My question is how come Safdar Mahmood not able to see the wealth of Nawaz Sharif?? Nawaz Sharif was a mid class business man who is one of the richest man in Asia today but Safdar will not question that enormous growth because he is paid to hide that growth.

How about Zardari's growth from a small time land lord to a billionare. How about Rehman Malik, Shahbaz Sharif, Pervaiz Ashraf and many others???

All I can say is bring it on as Gen. Musharraf has all evidence of his money.

BTW, I also have a word for Safdar Mahmood which is similar to aiyashee patha and that is ullo ka patha. So these ullo key pathas write from their sold pen and we will counter them at every corner with facts.

Utter nonsense and garbage!!

This is disgusting. I thought you were young but I didn't know that you are a sixth grader.

Please criticise on policy matters and do criticise on issues with proper links and credible sources but please don't quote such idiots!

In Paksitan people can pay and get printed whatever they like.

Gen. Musharraf's son is a an actuary and he makes very decent money and Gen. Musharraf himself has stated on multiple occasions that his son supports him.

Gen. Musharraf's flat in London is paid for and that is the biggest expense in West. His flat was paid off by his friends and son.

Since his retirement, Gen. Musharraf has been on lecture tours and has made very decent money.

Now he doesn't have to pay for his mortgage and he is earning good money masha-Allah then Gen. musharraf will spend money which is halal and his God given right. As far as waste of money is concerned, he doesn't do that and if he is invited to someone's house then his guest will pay the bill.

My question is how come Safdar Mahmood not able to see the wealth of Nawaz Sharif?? Nawaz Sharif was a mid class business man who is one of the richest man in Asia today but Safdar will not question that enormous growth because he is paid to hide that growth.

How about Zardari's growth from a small time land lord to a billionare. How about Rehman Malik, Shahbaz Sharif, Pervaiz Ashraf and many others???

All I can say is bring it on as Gen. Musharraf has all evidence of his money.

BTW, I also have a word for Safdar Mahmood which is similar to aiyashee patha and that is ullo ka patha. So these ullo key pathas write from their sold pen and we will counter them at every corner with facts.
lolzzz.. nothing much to say...let him come home first n then declare his assets... 2 yrs and he can afford lavish lifestyle and a nice flat etc... some lectures... eh!!!!

dude its not us who are blaming 'mr. pious' of showering 50 pound notes but its some 'gori' journalists... remember the same skin color that made him tremble??!! :rofl:

Musharraf wants Pakistan out of IMF’s hold Musharraf also said that the country will have to be taken out of the hold of IMF and the increasing menace of militancy.
The IMF is just modern day colonization. How else are the dictators of Africa supported? Musharraf is the man to end this.

I hope he comes back soon and start the second part of his much needed 'Enlightened Moderation'.

This time termed, 'Enhanced Enlightened Moderation'.

Also that shameless news did not happen. What weak minded shameless fool would write such tripe.

I hope he comes back soon and start the second part of his much needed 'Enlightened Moderation'.

This time termed, 'Enhanced Enlightened Moderation'.
And you come with him because there are not very many people in Pakistan who are ready to assist him with this Enhanced Enlightened Moderation crap after seeing the results of his first Enlightened Moderation BS.

Also that shameless news did not happen. What weak minded shameless fool would write such tripe.
This you try to settle with Christina Lamb who reported it while others are only narrators. This should not be much of a problem for you as all three of you are located in England.

And you come with him because there are not very many people in Pakistan who are ready to assist him with this Enhanced Enlightened Moderation crap after seeing the results of his first Enlightened Moderation BS.

This you try to settle with Christina Lamb who reported it while others are only narrators. This should not be much of a problem for you as all three of you are located in England.

I am going to come with him, currently I am involved in my research project and when it is completed, me and Musharraf will come together to bring in Enhanced Enlightened Moderation to Pakistan.

Enlightened Moderation brought in much needed economic and infrastructure development that eluded our country under the rule of the so called politicians.

As for Christina Lamb, she has always been against our military and you should be aware that she was not only a close friend of Benazir but also studied in the same period and at the same university. This is nothing but cheap character assassination on her part, I recall reading one of her articles where she said she was detained by ISI in the late 80's and her assistant managed to get them out. Such experiences have I think made her think only negatively about Pak Army.

Who do you support anyway.

Christina Lamb is a *****.She once tried to travel out of Pakistan with fake passport named Osama Bin Laden just for fun and to see what Pakistani authorities too.She should not be even allowed to visit Pakistan.

Well it was reported by Christina Lamb and if it was not true, Musharrf's aide gaali baaz Qureshi was all over the place dismissing it.

Her first major interview was with Benazir Bhutto in London in 1987 where subsequently she was then invited to her wedding in Pakistan later that year. From here, she began her life as a foreign correspondent in Pakistan, journeying through Kashmir and along the frontiers of neighbouring Afghanistan, a place where the Mujahideen were fighting the Soviets occupiers. In her time she interviewed and became good friends with many in the local community including future Afghan President Hamid Karzai. She was deported back to London, by a less than friendly Inter-Services Intelligence, who did not like the content of her journalism and views from within the country.
Christina Lamb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan expels our foreign correspondent
By Martin Bentham
Published: 12:01AM GMT 11 Nov 2001
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...akistan-expels-our-foreign-correspondent.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom