What's new

Musharraf Ki Yaad AAyi Us Kay Janay Kay Baad

Her first major interview was with Benazir Bhutto in London in 1987 where subsequently she was then invited to her wedding in Pakistan later that year. From here, she began her life as a foreign correspondent in Pakistan, journeying through Kashmir and along the frontiers of neighbouring Afghanistan, a place where the Mujahideen were fighting the Soviets occupiers. In her time she interviewed and became good friends with many in the local community including future Afghan President Hamid Karzai. She was deported back to London, by a less than friendly Inter-Services Intelligence, who did not like the content of her journalism and views from within the country.
Christina Lamb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan expels our foreign correspondent
By Martin Bentham
Published: 12:01AM GMT 11 Nov 2001
Pakistan expels our foreign correspondent - Telegraph

She is one of the long range of cheap journalists who look for their meal ticket by producing garbage. And that too against the people of the country who made her what she is, her career started only because Benazir gave her the opportunity to conduct an interview.

All this propaganda news that such newspaper print are usually to increase viewership and get a few more fools to read their childish character assassination.

Lamb is a *****.

Last edited:
Point is not whether Lamb has misreported for whatever the reason; point is, if she misreported, why Musharraf or his aides did not challenge her? Why was she not dragged into the courts for slander? These kind of journalists may getaway with whatever crap they write in Pakistan but in countries where law is supreme, its not easy to publish false stories and getaway with it with ease. The story from Lamb will be considered correct until it is proven wrong by Musharraf and his aides/lawyers. You guys should bring this point up on Musharraf's facebook and suggest him to carry out necessary legal measures if this story is false.

Point is not whether Lamb has misreported for whatever the reason; point is, if she misreported, why Musharraf or his aides did not challenge her? Why was she not dragged into the courts for slander? These kind of journalists may getaway with whatever crap they write in Pakistan but in countries where law is supreme, its not easy to publish false stories and getaway with it with ease. The story from Lamb will be considered correct until it is proven wrong by Musharraf and his aides/lawyers. You guys should bring this point up on Musharraf's facebook and suggest him to carry out necessary legal measures if this story is false.

Why has NYT (New York Times) not been dragged into court over its malicious reporting on WMD's in Iraq when clearly it was a lie and government fed propaganda. If we go by your theory then there are WMD's in Iraq as reported in countless american news outlets. No one has taken action against them thus far and challenged their false stories.

This shows that there is no such thing as countries where law is supreme. Clearly the law is not supreme, otherwise Bush and his pals will be in Hague for war crimes.

Why has NYT (New York Times) not been dragged into court over its malicious reporting on WMD's in Iraq when clearly it was a lie and government fed propaganda. If we go by your theory then there are WMD's in Iraq as reported in countless american news outlets. No one has taken action against them thus far and challenged their false stories.

This shows that there is no such thing as countries where law is supreme. Clearly the law is not supreme, otherwise Bush and his pals will be in Hague for war crimes.
First of all it was not the report of NYT which made the US and allies to invade on Iraq; It were the reports from the intelligence agencies which were later released to NYT as part of the propaganda campaign. Secondly, Iraq was a country and Musharraf is a person so your analogy is not correct. Still if the people of Iraq force their government to file a case in the International Court of Justice, the ICoJ will listen but without any such petition, the court can not do anything no matter what.

Musharraf's case is far simpler and if it was misreporting, can be settled easily, actually Musharraf would get lots of money as compensation. BTW it is a common knowledge that he smokes and drinks and the only thing that might have ticked off some of his die hard fans is throwing off fifty pound bill(s) on a singer. Well if it was his money, he is free to spend it the way he pleases. Musharraf is not some kind of a saint or even a practicing Muslims from whom such things are not expected.

First of all it was not the report of NYT which made the US and allies to invade on Iraq; It were the reports from the intelligence agencies which were later released to NYT as part of the propaganda campaign. Secondly, Iraq was a country and Musharraf is a person so your analogy is not correct. Still if the people of Iraq force their government to file a case in the International Court of Justice, the ICoJ will listen but without any such petition, the court can not do anything no matter what.

Musharraf's case is far simpler and if it was misreporting, can be settled easily, actually Musharraf would get lots of money as compensation. BTW it is a common knowledge that he smokes and drinks and the only thing that might have ticked off some of his die hard fans is throwing off fifty pound bill(s) on a singer. Well if it was his money, he is free to spend it the way he pleases. Musharraf is not some kind of a saint or even a practicing Muslims from whom such things are not expected.

The case of intelligence agencies passing on information to a national and globally respected newspaper which is then reported without hindsight only indicates the level of stupidity on the part of the newspaper. It is a sham of the century as American media reported false news that was used as a pretence for a war crime. My analogy is correct as I am comparing two reported events where the sole purpose was to malign the subject in question. Country or a person in charge of a nation is one and the same because the crimes of Saddam have been used to kill more than he ever did.

As for Musharraf drinking and smoking, that should not take away anything from his leadership capabilities. Personal life is different from professional life, he might not be a perfect Muslim but he never claimed to be either. He can spend his money as he pleases and it should be none of our business.

My point is simple, personal enmity or demonising an enemy is an old tool used by adversaries, Musharraf did some things that made many western leaders angry and you can expect them to malign his character through such low reporting.

The case of intelligence agencies passing on information to a national and globally respected newspaper which is then reported without hindsight only indicates the level of stupidity on the part of the newspaper. It is a sham of the century as American media reported false news that was used as a pretence for a war crime.
Well it was not only the American media that reported all that crap. Do I need to remind you the famous (or infamous) speech by General Colin Powell holding a model vial of anthrax while giving a presentation to the United Nations Security Council claiming that Iraq had all kinds of WMDs including Biological?

My analogy is correct as I am comparing two reported events where the sole purpose was to malign the subject in question. Country or a person in charge of a nation is one and the same because the crimes of Saddam have been used to kill more than he ever did.
The difference is, in one case it was all hoax where in other, there is good possibility, in fact two third of the contents are already known as facts (smoking and drinking).

As for Musharraf drinking and smoking, that should not take away anything from his leadership capabilities. Personal life is different from professional life, he might not be a perfect Muslim but he never claimed to be either. He can spend his money as he pleases and it should be none of our business.
That is exactly what I said, did I not? than why hue and cry? If Musharraf is fine with this report (since he has not yet taken any action against this particular character assassination) who are we judging the authenticity of it?

My point is simple, personal enmity or demonising an enemy is an old tool used by adversaries, Musharraf did some things that made many western leaders angry and you can expect them to malign his character through such low reporting.
Well to be honest with you, he has done more things to his own country and people that would tick off majority of Pakistanis (as evident from the 2008 election results) more than the foreign leaders.

^^^^^^

My question is that what is the point of reporting such things as it does not add an ounce of weight to an already weak article. What will be achieved from this apart from putting him under bad light for fellow Muslims to use as an insulting point.

This is basically intrusion of personal life and a means of character assassination from an already biased reporter who is looking to get some attention.

Also, many of the other Muslim leaders indulge in much worse things and it is only used when they are in an anti western position.

As for Musharraf ticking off Pakistani's, in my eyes he did a lot more good then bad and deserves a second chance but as an elected leader. If that happens, then ought to judge him for his actions then and not when he was endear immense pressure from multiple actors.

She is one of the long range of cheap journalists who look for their meal ticket by producing garbage. And that too against the people of the country who made her what she is, her career started only because Benazir gave her the opportunity to conduct an interview.

All this propaganda news that such newspaper print are usually to increase viewership and get a few more fools to read their childish character assassination.

Lamb is a *****.

she did nothing but abuse pakistan's hospitality and spread propoganda she hates pakistan after being mentally scarred there ***** got her *** kicked out twice,treated like a mental patient and banned from returning after being caught in mischievous activities lol pakistan did the right thing

well one thing ppl must admit that mushy aint pious or a role model or something... he is just their for his interest (and his masters) as rest of the politicians are!!!

as per mushy's supporters allegations

javed choudry - funded
hamid mir - funded
shahid masood - funded

so among the vastly read/viewed journalists we are only left with hassan nisar i think... or rauf kalasra (i think he will be considered among the 'funded' as well)

i would really ask sir mushy not to return as around 80% of the bloody population is funded against you, among the patriots that leaves only you sir, sher afghan and that barrister saif guy... please go to some other country more 'democratic'!!! some drought struck central african country perhaps!!!

Musharraf to announce political roadmap today

Washington: Former President Pervez Musharraf will announce his future political strategy at a news conference today (Tuesday).

According to highly reliable sources, the former president in the press conference will announce the manifesto of his new political party All Pakistan Muslim League besides other matters relating to the party

According to the sources, Pervez Musharraf will also make an important announcement about his return to Pakistan.

It will be the first time that Pervez Musharraf will be facing the media persons after the surfacing of the UN inquiry report into the assassination of Benazir Bhutto. On the occasion, He is expected to face tough questions regarding the security and murder of Benazir Bhutto.

ONLINE - International News Network

According to highly reliable sources, the former president in the press conference will announce the manifesto of his new political party All Pakistan Muslim League besides other matters relating to the party

According to the sources, Pervez Musharraf will also make an important announcement about his return to Pakistan.

Pervez Musharraf will return to Pakistan soon insha-Allah and a date will be announced before his return. He will take part in the next elections and details about political platform will come along soon.

I am very happy that he has made clear about taking part in elections.

:victory:

WASHINGTON/ISLAMABAD: Former president Pervez Musharraf has said again that he intends to come back to Pakistan and enter politics.

“I certainly am planning to go back to Pakistan and also join politics. The question of whether I am running for president or prime minister will be seen later,” Musharraf told CNN in an interview on Friday.

In the interview, Musharraf was coy when asked about the time-frame. Asked about concerns regarding his safety if he were to return home, he said, “There are security issues. Maybe my wife and my family is more worried than I am but there are security issues which one needs to take into consideration and that is why I’m not laying down any dates for my return,” he said.

Musharraf also mused that Faisal Shahzad was angered by the drone strikes in Pakistan.

He also said that though he was a fan of Facebook, but Pakistani authorities had to take action against the site because of the furore over a page hosting caricatures of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Asked whether Pakistan’s decision to block Facebook was the right move, he said that “in Pakistan and in the Muslim world generally” there is extreme sensitivity over casting “negative aspersions” on prophets.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

He also said that though he was a fan of Facebook, but Pakistani authorities had to take action against the site because of the furore over a page hosting caricatures of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Now this is what I call a true leader. He doesnt oppose every single move of his opponents!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGPA1

Now this is what I call a true leader. He doesnt oppose every single move of his opponents!!

Brother It makes me really Pleased that All we Musharraf Supporters are Mash'Allah so reasonable that our Views are Identical. Mash'Allah we are Truthful people with a most Sincere and Honest Leader. My feelings are ditto to, of your feelings about above statement by you.

God Bless Musharraf

God Bless Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom