What's new

Musharraf Turns An Indian Anchor Into An Epic Goof.

Actually anyone who has fallen on a crap is the Indian Army that too on a dog potty for its lies about beheading

1. The Indian army lies to the family as well as to the common Indians about beheading

2. The Indian Army failed to show the body to the family and cremated it

3. The soldier's family did complaint that if it was shown to them, they would have recogniized if it was him.

Be happy that they actually didint show the body..... Imagine if they shown the body.... and the pics leaked to media.... the public outcry in india is nobody's guess...... and god only knows the outcome of it.......

Arnab Pawned that Stupid mian mushharaff,Jiye Arnab !
:cheers:

general Ran away w/o answering questions on kargil and started pointing at his own countries mistakes bangla 71 massacres etc :lol:

I didn't even bother to see it, I know the standard script which they all follow - denial runs deep, Arnab tried his best and gave them am opportunity to come out clean or at least to acknowledge the mistake - but then their standard script does not allow it.

This anchor has no knowledge how to run a show. He doesn't listen to the other version, he thinks that the opinion he has is the 110% right one and nothing can differ from it. He isn't flexible and isn't looking for a debate. He simply wants people to tow his line on his show.

He probably does know how to run a show since his seems to be the most popular act around but his manner of anchoring the show is not to my taste, to say the least. I hold him, alongside Karan Thapar as the best 1 on 1 interviewer but watching him on his nightly show is an absolute act of torture. All that shouting & screaming hysterically is a major put off. I did watch parts of yesterday's show with Musharraf before I decided I couldn't stand it anymore (when one starts cheering for Musharraf inspite of not believing his story, you know it's time to change the channel:)) The guy (Arnab Goswami) behaves absolutely poorly with his Pakistani guests every time & why they turn up time & time again is simply unfathomable. There have been many times that I have felt very embarrassed watching an Indian anchor's behaviour (especially AG)with a Pakistani guest, many highly distinguished but somehow they don't (barring Ayaz Amir) seem to feel that way since they keep turning up on the show again & again. The stupidity on Indian news channels ( barring to a lesser extent on NDTV) is unbelievable. Catering to the lowest common denominator is frankly painful to watch for anyone with the slightest amount of brains. Unfortunately, it seems to be working therefore essentially creating a copycat syndrome where other TV anchors feel the need to dumb it down & essentially shout at the top of their voices, twisting words & haranguing certain viewpoints.. Karan Thapar is the only honourable exception (on current affairs). The sad part here is that Goswami is an incredibly smart guy but seems to have adopted this method because it sells. It demeans him as much as it does his guests & viewers. Saw something similar by Rajdeep Sardesai on CNN-IBN recently & was very impressed by the comments of former Pakistan minister Javed Jabbar who essentially cut off the legs from under Sardesai with his quiet, decent protest of the way he was running the show. Thought that quite brilliant since he came across as the reasonable guy & made the anchor look like a chump for taking that line (his objection was to the categorisation of all Pakistanis as barbarians or similar).

What I wouldn't give for a current event show like that hosted by Moeed Pirzada (sochta Pakistan) or Fareed Zakaria (GPS) where the guests are allowed to put their arguments & the anchor only guides the discussion.

EX DG ISI ABOUT WHO DID KARGIL and HOW MUSSHY BEGGED :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
He probably does know how to run a show since his seems to be the most popular act around but his manner of anchoring the show is not to my taste, to say the least. I hold him, alongside Karan Thapar as the best 1 on 1 interviewer but watching him on his nightly show is an absolute act of torture. All that shouting & screaming hysterically is a major put off. I did watch parts of yesterday's show with Musharraf before I decided I couldn't stand it anymore (when one starts cheering for Musharraf inspite of not believing his story, you know it's time to change the channel:)) The guy (Arnab Goswami) behaves absolutely poorly with his Pakistani guests every time & why they turn up time & time again is simply unfathomable. There have been many times that I have felt very embarrassed watching an Indian anchor's behaviour (especially AG)with a Pakistani guest, many highly distinguished but somehow they don't (barring Ayaz Amir) seem to feel that way since they keep turning up on the show again & again. The stupidity on Indian news channels ( barring to a lesser extent on NDTV) is unbelievable. Catering to the lowest common denominator is frankly painful to watch for anyone with the slightest amount of brains. Unfortunately, it seems to be working therefore essentially creating a copycat syndrome where other TV anchors feel the need to dumb it down & essentially shout at the top of their voices, twisting words & haranguing certain viewpoints.. Karan Thapar is the only honourable exception (on current affairs). The sad part here is that Goswami is an incredibly smart guy but seems to have adopted this method because it sells. It demeans him as much as it does his guests & viewers. Saw something similar by Rajdeep Sardesai on CNN-IBN recently & was very impressed by the comments of former Pakistan minister Javed Jabbar who essentially cut off the legs from under Sardesai with his quiet, decent protest of the way he was running the show. Thought that quite brilliant since he came across as the reasonable guy & made the anchor look like a chump for taking that line (his objection was to the categorisation of all Pakistanis as barbarians or similar).

What I wouldn't give for a current event show like that hosted by Moeed Pirzada (sochta Pakistan) or Farred Zakaria (GPS) where the guests are allowed to put their arguments & the anchor only guides the discussion.

I gree with you 100% here..... and i am sure there lot more with you on this thought...... ( The best anchor/interviewer is Karan Thapar...... and always love to watch "devils advocate"..... I guess others need to learn from him....I agree with you there too)

Great vibes - Musharraf can ride his come back tour on the back of this incident.

Actually anyone who has fallen on a crap is the Indian Army that too on a dog potty for its lies about beheading

1. The Indian army lies to the family as well as to the common Indians about beheading

2. The Indian Army failed to show the body to the family and cremated it

3. The soldier's family did complaint that if it was shown to them, they would have recogniized if it was him.

How can army cremate the body, its the family who always do such rituals for the dead. Are you under the delusion that showing the headless body to grieving family is a very normal thing.

70-80 % Commenting here never watched the VIDEO BUT just after watching ARY news they are flying just like 15th December 1971 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bhartee encar ki bolti band :lol:

Musharraf defended Pakistan from an obviously very partisan and anti-Pakistan journalist.

There is nothing wrong with Pakistans feeling happy with what Musharraf did.

Musharraf compared Hafiz Saeed with Balasaheb Thackery...Musharraf made fun of himself by comparing the two...
on one hand Hafiz saeed is charged with carrying out terrorist operation in India and Balasaheb thackery is not charged for carrying out any such operation in pakistan....Mushy went crazy in that interview to prove his loyalty to pakistan...

Arnab asked him questions to which he had no sensible answers...

At one point Musharraf said that Indian army can carry out inhuman operations but not pakistan army...
I can post thousands of pictures were pakistani army has brutally massacred innocents in east pakistan...while on the other hand 90,000 + pakistani prisoners of war were returned safely to their home....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom