What's new

Musharraf Turns An Indian Anchor Into An Epic Goof.

Its a well known fact that when mushharaf was in power, the ceasefire was more less or less holding, only after musharraf left power, did the ceasefire violations increased by pakistan.

If we ignore Kargil, it was good for India when musharraf was in power. He did keep a tighter leash on the hardliner elements (both state and non-state).

When he was in power and went to India his options out of box viz a viz Kashmir were practicle and even Indian Govt agreed but the Hindu hardliner hawkish groups forced the then Indian govt NOT to issue joint statement at the end of his visit.

As far as Musharraf's media handling he is known for his firm stand specially when talking to Indian media and the Indian media as well as other figures also accepted that fact when they were many a time left grumbling for interviewing him

I challange your anchor if he can succeed in cornering some of us from PDF .

i bet he dint interiew us to find himself in deep hot waters over this gimic of beheading

My dear friend.....first of all... He is not our anchor.... He is an anchor of TIMES NOW ..... which is one of the 800 odd channels available in india.....

I feel you are acting like a child when say cornering you .....i read it as having a debate with pakistani PDF members & arnab goswami..... for PDF members there are enough of indian members to corner each other..... He does it for what he is getting paid for.... and He get a fat salary for doing so..... Thats his profession...... rest for the reply please read the 2nd paragraph You will get your answer

Baseless allegations... He conducted the show for full half an hour, I am personal witness to it. Musharraf was sweating it out to answer his questions.

Musharraf was treated in a guestly tone by the Anchor and I am surprised how the Pakistani media cooked up stories of finishing the show before time etc etc.

A small doubt.... If he has somuch of supporters in pakistan why Musraff is scared to come back to Pakistan??????????

Baseless allegations... He conducted the show for full half an hour, I am personal witness to it. Musharraf was sweating it out to answer his questions.
Musharraf was treated in a guestly tone by the Anchor and I am surprised how the Pakistani media cooked up stories of finishing the show before time etc etc.
People have been praising Pervaiz Mushraff's defense of PA on Indian news channel Times Now where he whemently denied PA could do such act, i.e. cutting of Indian soldier's head. Here is the real face of Pervez Musharaf.

The 2000 raid was on Ashok Listening Post, a remote advance post that had already been identified vulnerable by the commanding officer of 17 Maratha Light Infantry. [Seven Indian soldiers were killed, and sepoy Bhausaheb Maruti Talekar (24) was beheaded and his severed head taken back to P o K. Pakistani media has reported that Kashmiri paraded the head before Gen Pervez Musharraf and in the local town.

He (Kashmiri) is ruthless. Ten years ago, Indian troops carried out a raid into Pakistani Kashmir. Pakistani officials said 14 civilians including several children were slaughtered.
The next day Kashmiri led a retaliatory raid. He and his fighters kidnapped and beheaded an Indian army officer -- his head later paraded in the bazaars of Pakistani Kashmir

The act was committed by Iliyas Kashmiri who was later found involved in assassination attempt of Pervez Musharraf. He was awarded 5 Lakh Rps for bringing Indian soldier's head to Pervez Musharraf.

Is Pervez Musharraf a true Pakistani, who was involved in horrendous crime, allowed his own people to be killed y drone attacks, pushed his own country in WOT which has backfired and resulted in deaths of over 40,000 innocent people and who is termed as criminal by Pakistan itself and lives in million dollar house in UK, money he looted from his own people.

Point is, is he a true Pakistani, as touted by people after his interview, a pathological liar who ignores his own misdeeds but defends similar crime done by PA recently, which he himself praised it ? A true hypocrite ?

Well, it seems evident what people ignore.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/230338-pervez-musharraf-true-pakistani.html#ixzz2IOZgP0sP

No one is denying that...he suggested those only after he got spanked by IA in kargil..he literally fell face first on camel dung...and btw the real reason the Indian govt did not agree to issue joint statement was also because of the same behavior this idiot was showing on the news show....When u are the president of a country, u have to behave like one...u dont go to a country and behave like a fisherman...The Indian govt rightly kicked his butt out..

Indian media is far mature than this so-called excuse of man....this degenerate does not have the simple respect a soldier should have for the fallen one,..Instead he accused the man who fought Indian political and court system for 10 yrs for his son's justice..Even a vile person does not do that....

I see clear victory for Arnab Goswami..he kept calm and brought the typical immaturity Pakistanis have out in the open..

Good Going Arnab!!!

He does not respect martyred Pakistani soldiers and abandons them calling them Mujaheddin to fulfill his own agenda, how can one expect respect from him for enemy soldiers.

People have been praising Pervaiz Mushraff's defense of PA on Indian news channel Times Now where he whemently denied PA could do such act, i.e. cutting of Indian soldier's head. Here is the real face of Pervez Musharaf.

The 2000 raid was on Ashok Listening Post, a remote advance post that had already been identified vulnerable by the commanding officer of 17 Maratha Light Infantry. [Seven Indian soldiers were killed, and sepoy Bhausaheb Maruti Talekar (24) was beheaded and his severed head taken back to P o K. Pakistani media has reported that Kashmiri paraded the head before Gen Pervez Musharraf and in the local town.

He (Kashmiri) is ruthless. Ten years ago, Indian troops carried out a raid into Pakistani Kashmir. Pakistani officials said 14 civilians including several children were slaughtered.
The next day Kashmiri led a retaliatory raid. He and his fighters kidnapped and beheaded an Indian army officer -- his head later paraded in the bazaars of Pakistani Kashmir

The act was committed by Iliyas Kashmiri who was later found involved in assassination attempt of Pervez Musharraf. He was awarded 5 Lakh Rps for bringing Indian soldier's head to Pervez Musharraf.

Is Pervez Musharraf a true Pakistani, who was involved in horrendous crime, allowed his own people to be killed y drone attacks, pushed his own country in WOT which has backfired and resulted in deaths of over 40,000 innocent people and who is termed as criminal by Pakistan itself and lives in million dollar house in UK, money he looted from his own people.

Point is, is he a true Pakistani, as touted by people after his interview, a pathological liar who ignores his own misdeeds but defends similar crime done by PA recently, which he himself praised it ? A true hypocrite ?

Well, it seems evident what people ignore.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/230338-pervez-musharraf-true-pakistani.html#ixzz2IOZgP0sP

I cant find the source of the news... But i clearly remember reading Illyas Kashmiri giving the trophy of indian soldier's head to Mushraff.... One wonder what musraff must have done with the head??????? And the funny part is expecting mushraff to admitting of beheading of the indian sildier on an indian talk show/interview.... if he does the next question would have been...... what did you do with the head gifted to you by ilyas kashmiri???????????

and the funny thing is, you bhartis will stop drop everything and even stop breathing every time anything related to Musharraf or Army or ISI of Pakistan is brought up in that garbage excuse called "media" in that country of yours

check post 1 brah

The funny thing is the world media is wrong including some of your own media, but the so called Army - GHQ - ISI - LeT nexus is right.

I cant find the source of the news... But i clearly remember Illyas Kashmiri giving the trophy of indian soldier's head to Mushraff.... One wonder what musraff must have done with the head??????? And the funny part is expecting mushraff to admitting of beheading of the indian sildier on an indian talk show/interview.... if he does the next question would have been...... what did you do with the head gifted to you by ilyas kashmiri???????????
Pak cross-LoC raid: Brutality similar to 2000 strike by Ilyas Kashmiri - Times Of India

No one is denying that...he suggested those only after he got spanked by IA in kargil..he literally fell face first on camel dung...and btw the real reason the Indian govt did not agree to issue joint statement was also because of the same behavior this idiot was showing on the news show....When u are the president of a country, u have to behave like one...u dont go to a country and behave like a fisherman...The Indian govt rightly kicked his butt out..

Indian media is far mature than this so-called excuse of man....this degenerate does not have the simple respect a soldier should have for the fallen one,..Instead he accused the man who fought Indian political and court system for 10 yrs for his son's justice..Even a vile person does not do that....

I see clear victory for Arnab Goswami..he kept calm and brought the typical immaturity Pakistanis have out in the open..

Good Going Arnab!!!

Actually anyone who has fallen on a crap is the Indian Army that too on a dog potty for its lies about beheading

1. The Indian army lies to the family as well as to the common Indians about beheading

2. The Indian Army failed to show the body to the family and cremated it

3. The soldier's family did complaint that if it was shown to them, they would have recogniized if it was him.

At 8:50. :rofl: Mushraff being spanked. Saved by an Indian, Jaswant Singh over and over again. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually anyone who has fallen on a crap is the Indian Army that too on a dog potty for its lies about beheading

1. The Indian army lies to the family as well as to the common Indians about beheading

2. The Indian Army failed to show the body to the family and cremated it

3. The soldier's family did complaint that if it was shown to them, they would have recogniized if it was him.

itna kyun likhna baseless hi kehde :P

Back
Top Bottom