What's new

Muslim girl killed for loving affair with Hindu boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys stop going off topic and stop discussing your personal life in here.

@Jonasad: google Rizwanur Rahman, you'll know how civil society in India reacts in such cases.

This is a classic case, a rich hindu girl marries a not so rich muslim man, the rich father hired sm one to kil the muclim man, and so on.

In the end, even after the murder of investigative poilce officer, the court decided that the muslim man commited suicide.

Thats is not how civil society should behave :no:

Bro...How much should i answer them and how much should i ask them , indian is not considered an indian until he or she has an issue with Pakis , you will always see them pointing fingers at us.

Again paranoid conspiracy theories at its best :rolleyes:

I wasn't pointing fingers.. can't you people take any crticism?

RIP to the girl

as for this argument its very double standards i see many muslim men online portraying that non muslims are obssessed with them.

thats my opinion.

i actually no a girl who is muslim of sri lankan heritage that is in a relationship with a white non muslim and her family is very mad at her , specifcally her dad.

kinda sad to see because it seems to be ok if its a muslim guy with a non muslim girl?

This is a classic case, a rich hindu girl marries a not so rich muslim man, the rich father hired sm one to kil the muclim man, and so on.

In the end, even after the murder of investigative poilce officer, the court decided that the muslim man commited suicide.

Thats is not how civil society should behave :no:

Civil society's realm is to protest. Law will take it's own path. Because of the civil society only the police commissioner and other were sacked.

Bro...How much should i answer them and how much should i ask them , indian is not considered an indian until he or she has an issue with Pakis , you will always see them pointing fingers at us.

Well the easiest way is instead of answering to their propaganda, start counter questioning them, same tone, same provocation :D
Enjoy the so called debate we have.

Civil society's realm is to protest. Law will take it's own path. Because of the civil society only the police commissioner and other were sacked.

This is exactly how the civil society behaves, we do that aswell, you should also try to look at some positive sides of us too. But the point is the case is closed termed as a suicide. Its not justice.

RIP to the girl

as for this argument its very double standards i see many muslim men online portraying that non muslims are obssessed with them.

thats my opinion.

i actually no a girl who is muslim of sri lankan heritage that is in a relationship with a white non muslim and her family is very mad at her , specifcally her dad.

kinda sad to see because it seems to be ok if its a muslim guy with a non muslim girl?

The difference is obvious, and its been discussed just few pages back, i think you should read the rest of the pages aswell.
Its just the matter of understanding and being tolerent to some ones elses religious beliefs.

Your mind is sick, and you are a retard, whats the point in braging Pakistani gf gf, may be its because you are low caste hindu and cant believe your luck :blah::blah:
dont share your so called personal experinces here, i can very easily create my own version with indina sorry hindu girls. thank you

that was so freakin lame......cmon, get some rich argument out of ur posts.......

wass this, 'low caste' 'believe ur luck' 'own version of india'......

cmon get lyf.....understand things from global perspective not local perspective.......

On topic question:

What is the secular indian government doing to stop these type of incidents and discrimination against women?

they have made laws to stop such crime. they have encouraged NGOs who take such causes. we have free and powerful media and they support against such crime forcing the authorities to take action.

but again this isnt a small menace and needs time to be eradicated. ultimately its soothing that we are heading in right direction.

And what does that have any thing to do with the social issues in Pakistan.

If this happened in India then whats the thread doing in pakistan affairs ??

I'm sorry. I wanted to post this thread under Social Issues but never noticed that it is under Pakistan Affairs. Sorry for my mistake. I never meant it to be a Pakistani issue. :oops:

And others who say that Indian media is biased or that nobody is reporting about honour killings in India (within Hindus), I would like to tell you something, the Indian media is reporting everything about honour killings .

If you search in Google you will get loads of info. If you want me to publish I would gladly do it because I hate honour killings within hindus based on caste.

Frankly, how inhuman can these people be to kill their own children ?:angry:

Interesting isnt it....
Almost every Indian movie potrays interreligion romance as Hindu guy.-with Muslim/Christan/Sikh girl..
You may see.. Muslim guy-Muslim Girl...but I have never come across a Muslim guy-Hindu Girl..

And this topic has clearly nothing to do with Pakistan..

Sir watch Pinjar, jodhaa akbar etc... It is not hindi movies it is what you choose to see

Those of you who live in the "Enlightened educated far far ahead Europe and USA" should know how difficult it os to marry or court a white girl if you are a Brown/black south asian...Many people have been seriously injured by jealous mobs of local youths only because he dated a caucasian local girl...and there have been numerous incidents of loss of life aswell..
Goes to show that Inter racial/Inter cultural love affairs are tricky round the world...Not just the Muslim countries.
I am not Dragging Europe/USA in the debate,but only giving an example.
I have yet to read in the nes that "Christian or atheist youths killed muslim/hindu/chinese man"..These types of news just get rubbed under the carpet...But where a Muslim is involved its trumpeted round the world with lots of exaggeration...

Try what you want....you cannot make us ashamed of who we are and we will be always proud of our great religion.

Those of you who live in the "Enlightened educated far far ahead Europe and USA" should know how difficult it os to marry or court a white girl if you are a Brown/black south asian...Many people have been seriously injured by jealous mobs of local youths only because he dated a caucasian local girl...and there have been numerous incidents of loss of life aswell..
Goes to show that Inter racial/Inter cultural love affairs are tricky round the world...Not just the Muslim countries.
I have yet to read in the nes that "Christian or atheist youths killed muslim/hindu/chinese man"..These types of news just get rubbed under the carpet...But where a Muslim is involved its trumpeted round the world with lots of exaggeration...

Try what you want....you cannot make us ashamed of who we are and we will be always proud of our great religion.

I don't know of UK but that is not the case in US for sure.

I don't know where are you getting your information from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom