What's new

Muslim youth in India dissociate from terror: Sufi cleric

Status
Not open for further replies.
but one thing Muslims are warned to is the fact that at the end of the day a Muslim will truly be only a friend to a Muslim (as non-Muslims can stab you in the back for being a Muslim, after all).
And the funny thing is pakistanis consider atheist china their nation's best friend.And what is even more funny is they full heartedly support chinese action against muslim ughuir separatists,while knowing full well that ughuir kids are banned from entering mosques,their men and women are not allowed to fast in work place..Was it you or some other pakistani saying yesterday that ughuir muslims should be hanged by balls..?

Yeah, the seal is what probably influenced the creation of Shiva. Hinduism wasn't around that time :P

when I said that Hinduism was existed around that time? I just said that they worshipped lord Shiva when that Pakistani genius said they don't believe in it.

Bharat was the name of one of your God's sons (can't remember who). It's a Sanskrit word and the origins of this name are very Hinduism oriented.
And as you know, neither Hinduism and neither Vedic Sanskrit existed around that time.

Yeah, the seal is what probably influenced the creation of Shiva. Hinduism wasn't around that time
:P

Bharat was emperor,not son of some gods...you are killing me buddy...

by the way,a seal influenced the creation of god????where are you from???mars???by the way,you are crossing the line,not make me to say something like that against you god..

So according to pakistanis on this thread since indian muslims dissociate with terror, they are not even muslim.

And according to indians on this thread, the pakistanis on this thread (all living outside pakistan btw) are not even human because they equate their religion with terrorism and donate to terrorist ''charities''.

I think with that in mind, lets hope these terrorists become human one day and make themselves worthy of love of muslims from other peaceful countries.

when I said that Hinduism was existed around that time? I just said that they worshipped lord Shiva when that Pakistani genius said they don't believe in it.

Hinduism is a collection of faiths, practises, beliefs, customs etc of 'India'. The Muslim invaders (Persian and Arabic speakers) first coined Hindu from the Greek Indus and the Sanskrit Sindhu (names for the same river). Indus river was the first major river they came across in the region.
Hinduism is a bit like Shintoism, a collection of beliefs, customs and practices of the natives of Japan.
So, it's hard to say when Hinduism came about, but most historians agree that it was around the time the Indus valley civ. was spreading eastwards, and Classical Sanskrit was becoming Vedic Sanskrit. It's because most of Hindu body of text is in that language.

EDIT: My point being, it's not a coded religion. It's pretty much 'do what ever you want, believe in whatever you want'.

So according to pakistanis on this thread since indian muslims dissociate with terror, they are not even muslim.

And according to indians on this thread, the pakistanis on this thread (all living outside pakistan btw) are not even human because they equate their religion with terrorism and donate to terrorist ''charities''.

I think with that in mind, lets hope these terrorists become human one day and make themselves worthy of love of muslims from other peaceful countries.

good one la.. but very hot day today .. isnt it.. i live in bedok.. you

Hinduism is a collection of faiths, practises, beliefs, customs etc of 'India'. The Muslim invaders (Persian and Arabic speakers) first coined Hindu from the Greek Indus and the Sanskrit Sindhu (names for the same river). Indus river was the first major river they came across in the region.
Hinduism is a bit like Shintoism, a collection of beliefs, customs and practices of the natives of Japan.
So, it's hard to say when Hinduism came about, but most historians agree that it was around the time the Indus valley civ. was spreading eastwards, and Classical Sanskrit was becoming Vedic Sanskrit. It's because most of Hindu body of text is in that language.
good... that you understood,

do you know astoria park?

muslim invaders?????hinduism is oldest living religion,where was muslim religion in the iron age????check that....

"Hinduism is formed of diverse traditions and has no single founder.[8] Among its direct roots is the historical Vedic religion of Iron Age India and, as such, Hinduism is often called the "oldest living religion"[9] or the "oldest living major religion" in the world.[4][10][11][12] Demographically, Hinduism is the world's third largest religion."

Hinduism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know if you're joking or trolling. Consider anything above God...
I mean seriously, is there anyone above God?

You're not Muslim, I'm not expecting you to understand.

Guru govind dou khare , kale lagu pau. Bali hari Guru aapne govind dio bataye. - sant Kabir (a teacher is higher than god)

Pakistanis only ended up in Guantanamo Bay for committing the crime and rest are paying the price till date..

Of course that 9/11 mastermind khalid sheikh mohammed was the top of the list.

Few rounds of waterboarding made him quite garrulous, one hears. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom