What's new

Muslim youth in India dissociate from terror: Sufi cleric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just check the records of retard called Khalid sheikh mohammed and then check the how many Pakistani supporting Al-Quaida have been killed ever after 9/11.. You may easily figure it out if you are not retard..

A kutwati man who was arrested by Pakistan. Yawn.

O ho, I don't see Bharti Muslims jumping to correct this guy? What happened, is it because they're your masters, or rather, you're not Muslim to begin with?
No they are our brothers, country man, They are real Muslim, many times more than you, as they belive in teaching of Quran, They know that the holy book tells to spread peace not hatred, which you guys are fill with.

Born in Kuwait to Pakistani parents, Mohammed was educated in the US. Prosecutors contend he was a military operations commander for al-Qaeda's foreign operations before his capture in Pakistan in 2003.

Profiles: 9/11 trial defendants - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Although born in Kuwait, he is a Pakistani national whose family is from Baluchistan, an area that straddles Pakistan's borders with Iran and Afghanistan. He has used more than three dozen aliases, including one -- Mukhtar al Baluchi -- that honors this tribal heritage.

Engology,Engineer Khalid Shaikh Mohammed,Alleged Terrorist,

Razpak aise hi Bakwaas karta rehta hain.

Woh ik normal right winger hain,par poltiks ya jung ladne ki tatte ni ho aur yahaan intrnt pe bakaaithi krta rehta hy.

^

Haha it's the resident shiv sena guy.

Are you mad you clean toilets of Muslim Arabs for a living?

In USA, Afghan's have more dignity than pakistan. Who can't say they are from pakistan.

Actually 9/11 and the taliban are all of the US's fault.

They asked for the man and we got him.

So tell me now, what & how was the after effects of 9/11 on Pakistan and common Pakistani lives as you made a comment about Indians getting beaten up post 9/11. On the Indian part I must say, a few sad incidents did happened when Sikhs were wrongly targeted because nobody was able to figure out difference between a Sikh turban or an Arab turban.

On the contrary, Pakistanis are paying the price till date and their roles and involvements becoming more clearer with every advancing day. So next time think thoroughly before making some stupid claims..

I am so glad that Indian Muslim shun all such acts and decided to follow the peaceful message of Allah instead of Mullah twisted Jihadi message in Pakistan..

no !
it is 150 million fools who think they are muslims because they have muslims names.
they know that they serve a non muslim regime; but still pretend that they are msulim.
they are the worst scum of earth.
cartoon362-vi.jpg

Ever heard of the Indus Valley Civilization?

Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

It's the descendants of these people that eventually spread eastwards and found "Bharat".
Lol have you ever read about indus vVallet Civilisation. They used to Worship, Fire, Lord Shiva, it means we Indians and Pakistanis are all desendents of Idol Worshipers.

I don't know if you're joking or trolling. Consider anything above God...
I mean seriously, is there anyone above God?

You're not Muslim, I'm not expecting you to understand.

True, but then these Africans eventually settled in the valley, and then from the valley some of them gave birth to the Bhartis.
So, Bharti's descend from Africans, obviously as we all do, but also from the anscestors of Pakistanis :lol:

Pakistanis lol, there was no Pakistan befor 1947, please take your History lesson properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom