What's new

My Mother Passed Away Kindly Pray for Her Magfirah

May Allah (SWT) grant your mother the highest rank in jannat. Ameen.

My Mother passed away at the start of this month due to heart failure. Kindly pray for her Magfirah. Thank you.

Allah give her jannah my brother I shall pray for her and your family.

إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

I'm very sorry to hear this. The love we have for our parents is beyond worldly matters. I pray your dear mother is granted jannah. May Allah give you patience to bear this loss and keep you and your family safe.

My Mother passed away at the start of this month due to heart failure. Kindly pray for her Magfirah. Thank you.
May ALLAH forgive her sins and grant her highest place in Jannah and with shifat of RASOOL SAW ameen

Very sorry for your lose brother nothing can ever replace our parents, may ALLAH grant her the highest place in Jannah AMEEN.

1627887736510.png

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Inna lillahi wa Inna ilahi rajioun.

Sorry for your loss brother. There is no circumstance in the world where someone can be ready for the loss of thier mother. Our parents love is irreplaceable.

May Allah swt grant her a place in Jannah and give you and your family sabr.

May Allah Bless her and all the ones who have completed their journey of life. May Allah keep them all in the best of His Rehmat and Cares.

and May Allah help you do right deeds, as a share of your deed goes to her (parents).

And may the next generation, who is yet to come also benefit from Iman of your parents, and your iman, and may your above chain of people who are with Allah, may living chain who are all with you, and may the chain of people who are yet to come all be forgiven, and may Allah Bless You and Us Allah and save us from our sins.

Aamin.

I noticed this thread today.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

My sincere condolences. May she be in Jannah, and you have the strength to cope with this loss, Ameen.

My commiserations. I lost my father early last year and I see a strange emptiness in the house. A passage of life.

أنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

May Allah have mercy on her soul and grant her entry to Janat al Faroos

stay strong brother. I understand the pain of losing a mother.

Back
Top Bottom