What's new

My top 5 favourite combat aircraft(Post your ones too, it can be any generation)

Reaction score
Country
Nepal
Here is my top 5 favourite combat aircraft-

5. Mig-21.

300px-MiG-21_Lancer_C_cropped.jpg

4. F-4 Phantom

images (5).jpeg

3. F-86 Sabre.

images (7).jpeg

2. F-16

images (9).jpeg

1. F-15.

images (8).jpeg

images.jpeg

F22 Raptor.

images.jpeg

F6F Hellcat. Pacific theatre WW2.

images.jpeg

F86 Sabre.

images.jpeg

P51d Mustang.

images.jpeg

F16 Fighting Falcon.

My list is based on operational success and not on latest models/upgraded armaments.
You can't base operational success on wars fought. In today's theatre, such wars are not possible. These air crafts are better equipped than those operationally successful air crafts in the modern era.
But, if operational success was the bar okay. I thought of technology and combat readiness.

The older generation, I'd go for MiG 21, Mirage 2000, F4 Phantom II, Su 22, F 16

My top 5 favorite combat aircraft are:
Currently, in Active service

5- Su-35
4- F-14
3- F-22
2- F-16
1- Rafale

Might have to die with the dream of Rafale in PAF colors.

You can't base operational success on wars fought. In today's theatre, such wars are not possible. These air crafts are better equipped than those operationally successful air crafts in the modern era.
But, if operational success was the bar okay. I thought of technology and combat readiness.

The older generation, I'd go for MiG 21, Mirage 2000, F4 Phantom II, Su 22, F 16
If you rank aircraft on equipment and technology then it would be unfair because 4th and 5th gen fighter will win every time.

So to make it more fair, it is better to rank aircrafts on operational success at it fairly applies to fighter jet of every generation.

Back
Top Bottom