What's new

My tribute to paf--Pakistan Air Force = New 2011 = video

i have some great english powerpacked songs , but i feared copywrite problems , if some pissed person reported my video---hahaha --- but no one would understant niether report a german song!

GUYS PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIDEO MAKING EXPERIENCES WITH US

ive posted my specs and software name-- ive noticed an ''HD'' has appeared next to my video upon search.--

if there are some better softwares ,formats with awsome quality keeping size minimum , even good powerpacked songs e.tc , plz share!

You might wana look at this video of mine , i swapped the audio (Drowning pool song) on youtube , so no worries about Copyright;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job dude!!!!!!!!

I will also present my video to you guys in two to three week time. Till then wait..

@Black Blood: Which software you use? I think Adobe Premier is best.

@Black Blood: Which software you use? I think Adobe Premier is best.

Windows movie maker + common sense:lol:

Since i am a professional in this field i have experience in Adobe series inc premier pro.

It depends on what software you can get and the results would be good as;)

Here you go Paracha Fans :D

Viper Driver Flying Hours
Cdt. M. Haseeb Paracha

Name Cdt. M. Haseeb Paracha
Country
Unit 9th squadron "Griffins"
Flying F-16s
Viper Hours 2000
Squadron Leader M Haseeb Paracha completed 1000 hours on the F-16 in 1998. He is presently (2003) an active pilot in the PAF and is serving as Wing Commander with 1400+ hours on the Viper.

2003: His latest assignment is Commanding Officer at 9 sqn, PAF AB Sargodha

2003: Commanding Officer at 11 Squadron

http://www.f-16.net/pilots-profile2095.html

Last edited:
:crazy: so you was pointing this towards me......:cry:

Aray nhi bhai , i mean to say that using Movie maker is easy but you need common sense to get a better vid:partay:

yeah i love metal but you dont wana know what else i listen to:lol:

Last edited:
Alright guys , ive uploaded my slideshow wallpapers as per your requests-- ive edited my first post.

Hope it helps :)

Lol the sound track in Black Blood's vid sounds like Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 Sound track

PS: Amazing vids both of you guys :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom