What's new

Myanmar moves army to Bangladesh border

We actually gained 6000 KM more than we demanded. I think Myanmar is pissed at the size of the award in favour of Bangladesh. They had deals tied up with South Korean companies to explore now that has all gone down the drain.

Burma may be pissed, but with 2000 men, geographical disadvantage and by the fact that our army is stationed there, i doubt their ability to attack bangladesh. But words does have a point

No its a stupid South Indian dance.

well its their culture and tradition, you shouldnt be disrespecting it.

Burma may be pissed, but with 2000 men, geographical disadvantage and by the fact that our army is stationed there, i doubt their ability to attack bangladesh. But words does have a point

i think they want 2 f8

but they wont:laugh:

This stupid dance Bharatanatyam is nothing before Pole Vaulting dance of Bangladeshis.

You guys are copying our pole vaulting too in recent terms since lot of illegal indians in bangladesh aswell.

I think everyone is missing the big picture. The ruling in favour of Bangladesh not only goes against Myanmar but also India. If the same principle of equidistance is applied to the dispute with India then that country will lose its claim on the Talpatty Islands and a huge section of the Bay of Bengal where there are dozens of oil and gas exploration blocks. Most of the these will now automatically go to Bangladesh. India could lose fishing and exploration rights as a consequence of this ruling.

There is also another case before the tribunal involving India and Bangladesh and the present ruling sets a precedent for this subsequent case. Think about the consequences for India .......

I think everyone is missing the big picture. The ruling in favour of Bangladesh not only goes against Myanmar but also India. If the same principle of equidistance is applied to the dispute with India then that country will lose its claim on the Talpatty Islands and a huge section of the Bay of Bengal where there are dozens of oil and gas exploration blocks. Most of the these will now automatically go to Bangladesh. India could lose fishing and exploration rights as a consequence of this ruling.

Yes, go for it.

There is also another case before the tribunal involving India and Bangladesh and the present ruling sets a precedent for this case. Think about the consequences for India .......

I thought it was already established, Myanmar's lawyers are the same of which India is using. Watch Awami League reach a "settlement" before the trial and claim it as a "rightful, free and fair" deal.

There has been no settlement. The case is still before the tribunal. If I am wrong and the AL has reached a prior settlement with India then they have given up billions of dollars of resource wealth to New Delhi. :hitwall:

If they had waited for this ruling then thy will get more than Bangladesh originally wanted. I however think that the case with India is still with the tribunal.

There is also another case before the tribunal involving India and Bangladesh and the present ruling sets a precedent for this subsequent case. Think about the consequences for India .......

This is what we should be talking about. India may even encourage Myanmar to attack BD ......

Back
Top Bottom