What's new

Myth of IAF shooting F-16 Debunked - Indian Lies Exposed Again

_105879783_mediaitem105879782.jpg

for-a-sweet-start.jpg

What's with Indians and feeding photographs?

Bhangees are a bunch of snitches.

Not only do they want overwhelming odds in army, navy and air forces as well as being 7-8 times bigger. They want us to not have
f solas which are by there accounts much inferior to their own jets.

We cant have spy pigeons either what do they want for us to come to fight in hot air balloons???

The more they insist on shooting down the F16 more embarrassing it gets for them. Some times less the said is better. Never seen a nation gets their arse whipped and they celebrated lol. Joys of Bollywood world and Moran living in it.

I could be wrong after all they changed their statements alot :unsure:

Balakot was attacked from land is as true as JF-17 shooting down the IAF jet.
Yea that was 1 of the things that was running around...

I could be wrong after all they changed their statements alot :unsure:

Yea that was 1 of the things that was running around...

Both sides need to walk back many things said and done in the heat of the moment in order to de-escalate the situation as warranted.

The attack was real; the claim of casualties by the hundreds was not.

Attack by Pakistani jets was also real where we bombed them on 6 different locations. Why do u and other Indians forget that. Shooting Indian jets was just one thing but attacking them, including firing a missile at their brigadier HQ, was equally spectacular in broad day light especially after issuing them a stern warning that we are coming after you.

Yanks are trying to use the situation to their advantage , in a subtle way, promoting their product F16, keep on mentioning that it was F16 which shot down the IAF jets.

PAF needs to give shutup call to everyone and release the technical details of the dogfight. It was JF17 which knocked down both IAF jets, not the F16.

We did not pay millions for F16 to be a worthless piece of toy. If we own it, we have every damn right to use it in the defense of Pakistan. May it be offensive defense. If a threat emanate from an area that will hurt Pakistan, we have every right to go after that threat and neutralize it, which is called offensive defense.
o_O "offensive defense", are you a lawyer or something?

Modi RSS should declare 27th Feb as national embarrassment day ....
:what: I am getting seriously confused now, I thought everyday was "national embarrassment day" for India

The most likely scenario is that an F-16 downed either another mig-21 or a Su-30 in a BVR engagement from within Pakistan while they were trying to escape back to India.. which might explain the AIM-120C debris..

Well now indians and pakistaniz and south asians know indian media lies alot and is untrust worthy, while pakistani DG ISPR gives information with in minutes and hours true credible information with proof.

Next time DG ISPR's words should be Believed over indian media sources

Back
Top Bottom