What's new

Narendra Modi indicates more action to follow air strike in Pakistan

53016216_10156772195726708_7682868805101420544_n.png

And you will not be met with a different response again, again and again. And do move your HQ to somewhere deep inside India because we might strike it for real this time.

That is was India to decide. See if we blink....
Are you by any chance in charge of deciding the response?

You guys really gulp it up.dont you
No wonder your military rules.
You believe your fighter shot our mig 21 while running from it.what if I said it was downed by a ground to air missile in your airspace .you guys just came in a little bit into our airspace and returned being chased by the mig 21 .
We are not Indians to start believing in anything your media and government starts telling you, we have evidence to show for it, you on the other hand have Modi's BS to satisfy the butt hurt.

Are you by any chance in charge of deciding the response?
Maybe......

Eliminate all those terrorists .
Or you will have to say the samething in PDF 1000 times with much disappointment.
Because if any more that kind of attacks happen we will do the same thing again ,again and again.

everything that has been done so far is just a small part of the larger plan that is being set in motion.

I have watched a couple of videos shared by indian military officers' wives .... I was wondering why they seem so much disconnected and worried. Well I had a general idea about why .... but thanks for confirming ....... Nobody likes getting killed or injured for pieces of shit back home.

Aye....india has the support of the west.....LOL infact...it has its eyes taped...thanks to united states.

How much OIL does pakistan have in reserves ?
How much Ammo does pakistan have in reserves ?
How much foreign reserves to buy either of the above two does pakistan have?

i keep seeing people quoting NYT articles inn regards to india.....well and good.
but i dont see any Information about pakistani reserves stats in this forum :/

curious.
Yes India has the support of the West
India has the support of Israel,
India is trillion dollar economy,
Pakistan is a failed state
Pakistan is bankrupt
Pakistan will disintegrate since 90s

Did i miss anything........? Sums up the indian mentality
However facts disagree but you are happy to remain in Modi's la la land
As for the requested information, do you think anybody is going to share anything on an online forum apart from what is already publicly available?

Eliminate all those terrorists .
Or you will have to say the samething in PDF 1000 times with much disappointment.
Because if any more that kind of attacks happen we will do the same thing again ,again and again.

Wishful Thinking,
Idiocy will lead India to further imbroglio. Global Watch dogs won't bat an eye next time. If you remember Story of Shepherd who falsify slogan of Lion in the Jungle. & the time Lion arrived for REAL, nobody came to rescue him.

Pakistan is victorious morally and diplomatically this time.
& Reaction will be same NeXt as well.
Please don't Send us Flying Coffin ( MIG's) you know the result "RIGHT"

He was in Mig 21 .

Next time everything will be different
We deployed 8 fighters not because of lack of numbers but dont want to escalate.

Tejas or Rafale?
"Sweet Dreams"

SO how much reserves does pakistan have ?
any stats on that?

Well keeping the Kashmir fire lit with 500 rs stone pelters and lone wolf attacks aint that expensive....

im talking about an escalated LOC ...or even a limited war....that is the cost im talking about mate.

any idea how much OIL pakistan has in reserves for a prolonged encounter with India ?

Who will supply OIL in time of war ??? [ ignoring a possible naval blockade by India ]

Aye....india has the support of the west.....LOL infact...it has its eyes taped...thanks to united states.

i keep seeing people quoting NYT articles inn regards to india.....well and good.

curious.
Enough to beat modi like week

SO how much reserves does pakistan have ?
any stats on that?

Well keeping the Kashmir fire lit with 500 rs stone pelters and lone wolf attacks aint that expensive....

im talking about an escalated LOC ...or even a limited war....that is the cost im talking about mate.

any idea how much OIL pakistan has in reserves for a prolonged encounter with India ?

Who will supply OIL in time of war ??? [ ignoring a possible naval blockade by India ]

curious.

I am no military expert just a civilian ...honestly dont know how much resources pakistan has to sustain itself in a conflict...but it would be nowhere near as much india can muster...but that is not the point...what many here fail to see is the elites of both nations are the ones who are in absolute control...if they want to do some thing they will do that...they want a fight they will start a fight...they want a bood bath they will make one happen...there is nothing the aaam aadmi of both the countries and chest thumping keyboard warriors can do about it...at the end of the day the elites of both the nations want to hump their beautiful women and drive their flashy cars around...just live the good life...its just the aam aadhmi who wants to die for their respective nations...when they have all they ever want and then some more why would they give it all away by using nukes and MAD ? if a person is very happy on the inside will he think of suicide ? ...zero chance...its in their common interest to keep the party going...why else would indian ambanis ask the clinton to make sure their "friend" nawaz is not harmed in any way huh ?

India is headed for disaster. At this point India will lose Kashmir and Khalistan both. South India also wants no part of this foolish war.

Civil war is headed for India.

Modi knows it.
Only a benevolent Sultanate rule can bring lasting peace and stability to the region.

I am no military expert just a civilian ...honestly dont know how much resources pakistan has to sustain itself in a conflict...but it would be nowhere near as much india can muster...but that is not the point...what many here fail to see is the elites of both nations are the ones who are in absolute control...if they want to do some thing they will do that...they want a fight they will start a fight...they want a bood bath they will make one happen...there is nothing the aaam aadmi of both the countries and chest thumping keyboard warriors can do about it...at the end of the day the elites of both the nations want to hump their beautiful women and drive their flashy cars around...just live the good life...its just the aam aadhmi who wants to die for their respective nations...when they have all they ever want and then some more why would they give it all away by using nukes and MAD ? if a person is very happy on the inside will he think of suicide ? ...zero chance...its in their common interest to keep the party going...why else would indian ambanis ask the clinton to make sure their "friend" nawaz is not harmed in any way huh ?

maybe..maybe you are right...maybe you are wrong...

The people are the ones who are invested in a conflict....true..

but either way....

the dice has been rolled.... :)

this is a paradigm shift in geo politics....

regime change is in the flashcards....

the Us has run out of patience with pakistan...

it Has not reeled back india.........like in kargil..which is Unprecedented...the west has looked the other way .

and looks like it is being directed at Pakistan to make concessions in Afghanistan.

Only a benevolent Sultanate rule can bring lasting peace and stability to the region.

lol...

Yes India has the support of the West
India has the support of Israel,
India is trillion dollar economy,
Pakistan is a failed state
Pakistan is bankrupt
Pakistan will disintegrate since 90s

Did i miss anything........? Sums up the indian mentality
However facts disagree but you are happy to remain in Modi's la la land
As for the requested information, do you think anybody is going to share anything on an online forum apart from what is already publicly available?

hmmm....lol..what is this ?? reverse psychology ?

what are the reserves of Pakistani arms , ammunition...oil and reserves ?....Which are essential to fight any war..... a rather simple question for discussion.

information is what is being discussed to project a possible conclusion...your emotions amount to nada in big picture or reality.

in regards to the pakistani state of economy ....it is a known fact....and all i have given are facts...and yes...indian economy is waaaay better compared to pakistan.

It is quite surprising that pakistani posters tend to use either whataboutism or roundabouts when discussing facts or worse.....flood the discussion with emotions :/

"you are happy to remain in Modi's la la land"
im not an Indian citizen....i live in the us...us vet

"what is already publicly available?" ...could you please post it....

iam asking....PAkistanis in a pakistani Forum.....

but all i get are echoes and crickets.....

why are you so scared to post it ?

If you have to be that protective ......it just raises more questions... :/

ps : india has 10 days..of ammo...according to NYT.

Enough to beat modi like week
sigh...modi is not fighting the war....countries are....

stop making it one persons war....
modi will leave in another 5-6 yrs.....but the deep state policy will continue....

this is something pakistani posters are failing to comprehend :/

maybe..maybe you are right...maybe you are wrong...

The people are the ones who are invested in a conflict....true..

but either way....

the dice has been rolled.... :)

this is a paradigm shift in geo politics....

regime change is in the flashcards....

the Us has run out of patience with pakistan...

it Has not reeled back india.........like in kargil..which is Unprecedented...the west has looked the other way .

and looks like it is being directed at Pakistan to make concessions in Afghanistan.

lol...

hmmm....lol..what is this ?? reverse psychology ?

what are the reserves of Pakistani arms , ammunition...oil and reserves ?....Which are essential to fight any war..... a rather simple question for discussion.

information is what is being discussed to project a possible conclusion...your emotions amount to nada in big picture or reality.

in regards to the pakistani state of economy ....it is a known fact....and all i have given are facts...and yes...indian economy is waaaay better compared to pakistan.

It is quite surprising that pakistani posters tend to use either whataboutism or roundabouts when discussing facts or worse.....flood the discussion with emotions :/

"you are happy to remain in Modi's la la land"
im not an Indian citizen....i live in the us...us vet

"what is already publicly available?" ...could you please post it....

iam asking....PAkistanis in a pakistani Forum.....

but all i get are echoes and crickets.....

why are you so scared to post it ?

If you have to be that protective ......it just raises more questions... :/

ps : india has 10 days..of ammo...according to NYT.

sigh...modi is not fighting the war....countries are....

stop making it one persons war....
modi will leave in another 5-6 yrs.....but the deep state policy will continue....

this is something pakistani posters are failing to comprehend :/
Yeah i can see list
You guys need to check staticsof loc killing by year

Yeah i can see list
You guys need to check staticsof loc killing by year

what the ??? what are you even talking about ? o_O
i dont understand what ye are trying to put across.....i thought we were talking about reserves to conduct a war ?

are you talking about civilian/military deaths at the LOC ??? i dont really care :what:

what the ??? what are you even talking about ? o_O
i dont understand what ye are trying to put across.....i thought we were talking about reserves to conduct a war ?

are you talking about civilian/military deaths at the LOC ??? i dont really care :what:
Reserves or not our guns tanks ships and jets are here to kick india like always .

Back
Top Bottom