What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
483814_10151537923829391_1169611672_n.jpg

Had a new crush on a girl at campus....she is one of the beautiful girls i have seen .....she always has this unique dressing ........ not the typical or orthodox one....some kinda liberal arabian one ........irony is that i dont even know her name or class but she is damn beautiful

Nothing much at work bored watching documentary and pdf. :D
@KingMamba93 dont tell me about boredom I spent 3 days conference about GUT MICROBIOMES!! Not even my field just took it to get credits!! I slept through 1 of the talks...bunked 1 SESSION becuase seriously couldnt tolerate it no more!!

though 1 talk was interesting about how you body microbes change as you age @Hyperion

Had a new crush on a girl at campus....she is one of the beautiful girls i have seen .....she always has this unique dressing ........ not the typical or orthodox one....some kinda liberal arabian one ........irony is that i dont even know her name or class but she is damn beautiful
@Mani2020 ay lo ay gao:

jinney mera dil luteya oh ho...

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

@KingMamba93 dont tell me about boredom I spent 3 days conference about GUT MICROBIOMES!! Not even my field just took it to get credits!! I slept through 1 of the talks...bunked 1 SESSION becuase seriously couldnt tolerate it no more!!

though 1 talk was interesting about how you body microbes change as you age @Hyperion

My bad I didn't know it was that bad lol. :eek: Science puts me to sleep unless it is political science. :D

Go speak to her. Wuss. :P

Seetian matt marro manhoos... dekha hai becharay larkon ko kitna kasht karna parta hai, tumm logon kee wajah say! :D

Ain, what did I say? :blink:

@Hyperion dissapointed with your views on kashmir brotha. :undecided:

to jigr pata karwa na, kon sa mushkil hota hai pata karwana. there are few ppl in unis who know everything about every girl :P un sey dosti rakho :P

@Hyperion how the situation is already resolved but nobody is willing to admit it. :no:

Go speak to her. Wuss. :P

Seetian matt marro manhoos... dekha hai becharay larkon ko kitna kasht karna parta hai, tumm logon kee wajah say! :D

Ain, what did I say? :blink:

dar lagta ha jootay na par jayein...aur bat kya kronga :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom