What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
is bat sey dar nahi lagta key kisi aur ki setting ho jaye gi us key sath ??? :rolleyes:

itni bardasht ha mujhme :)

Hua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Ye kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Agar ye usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua
Ishq wala love

itni bardasht ha mujhme :)

Hua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Ye kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Agar ye usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua
Ishq wala love

bus phir enjoy kar usey dor dor sey dekhna, cafetria mien us key sath wali table par bethna etc etc etc

Jootay khannay say hee to takdeer banti hai..... build self confidence, nothing is beyond ones reach.... unless you are ugly looking troll (confidence-wise).... :D

dar lagta ha jootay na par jayein...aur bat kya kronga :undecided:

‎3 drunk guys entered a taxi. The taxi driver knew that they were drunk so he started the engine & turned it off again. Then said, "We have reached your destination".
The 1st guy gave him money & the 2nd guy said "Thank you".
The 3rd guy slapped the driver. The driver was shocked thinking the 3rd drunk guy knew what he did. But then he asked "What was that for?". The 3rd guy replied, "Control your speed next time, you nearly killed us!"

:omghaha:-

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, it's a status quo that will remain for eternity. Time for resolution passed in 1949. We should focus on what we got. In the end it was OUR mistake to give it back. At the moment we have a gazillion other pressing issues, that need to be looked after.

@Hyperion how the situation is already resolved but nobody is willing to admit it. :no:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jootay khannay say hee to takdeer banti hai..... build self confidence, nothing is beyond ones reach.... unless you are ugly looking troll (confidence-wise).... :D

my friend told me his brother saw that one mexican girl at airport in US he went to her and said " i wanna make a confession to you " she replied what he said " you are one of the most beautiful girl i have seen in my life , i couldnot resist myself so thought of saying it on your face , i dont know how you will react " guess what she came to him and hugged him

now that was US , but its Pakistan and you know people here are unpredictable especially the girls ....had it been another country i would have approached her and said same regardless of thinking about my future with her or her reaction but u know its Pak and uni so if she said something ............ it would be very difficult to survive at campus .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom