What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will probably get an infraction soon.

Doesn't matter.

Krait bakwas kar kein larki'on se bhi zyada rohta hain.

khusra.

so what he said to you? and every body knows who cries and open threads ;)

Baaj gaye 12 sikh kay bachay kay :flame:
Do you know why it is called 12 baj gaye ?

When Muslim rioters used to attack Hindu villages where Sikhs also lived, they used to go out and guard the villages and protected women and children.

Mothers used to tell their kids, we can sleep safely and without worries. 12 baj gaye. No one can attack us now because Sikhs are there to protect us.

It was during post-partition riots.

Awww so sweet @Marshmallowis bailing me out :P

smileys-happy-514478.gif
smileys-happy-514478.gif
smileys-happy-514478.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

When Muslim rioters used to attack Hindu villages where Sikhs also lived, they used to go out and guard the villages and protected women and children.

Mothers used to tell their kids, we can sleep safely and without worries. 12 baj gaye. No one can attack us now because Sikhs are there to protect us.

Yup that's who they have to sugarcoat the story of 12 baj gaye.

So guys whats new?-

For me i fell from stairs todays- thanks to the newspaper i was reading which made me miss a critical step-
I was taken to the hospital and admitted to emergency section where the good doctors tried very hard to make me move again- :lol:-
I even lost the count how many needles they put in me :lol:-
The painfull ordeal is finally over now after 4 long painfull hours- still my back hurts alot-
I have been given 3 days complete bed rest :D-
Seems like i have time for lot of movies to watch and finally i can watch Pak VS RSA match ball by ball on Sunday-:victory:-

So guys plz respect the stairs and walk the stairs like you should- the fall is usually very hard- long and painful-
God Bless all-

iska matlab mullon ka maar khane ka time aagya :omghaha:

In past,muslims used to get beaten at midnight by sikhs :omghaha:

Ao na kabhi 12 Bajy Wahga Border par, than we will see who will beat who... Last time i remeber Indian soldier slipped at wahga border infront of Pakistani soldier ;)

if he is as "corrupt" as you guys claim, chances are I will have him as my asset within the first 5 minutes LOL

You realize the man allegedly owns assets worth nearly 10% to 5% of Pakistan's whole gdp (with reference to latest figures based on 2011-12 computations) right? Apparently some where in the range of 9-20 billion USD. He's going to be expensive, and that lady is an UNDERSTATEMENT! So unless you want to bankrupt whichever nation (short of the US) you're running that might not be such a good idea. :partay: The Chinese could afford him though.

Leave it ..

inki history 1947 se shuru hoti hai bas ..

Ao na kabhi 12 Bajy Wahga Border par, than we will see who will beat who... Last time i remeber Indian soldier slipped at wahga border infront of Pakistani soldier ;)

haan yahi reh gaya tha ..aur koi kaam ni hai mere paas.. :blah:

LAst time pakistani soldier was beaten by indian on wagah ..

agar nahi pta ho to muh ni kholna chaiye

@JonAsad Seedhe Seedhe bol naa daru pikar gir gaya. :lol:

You realize the man allegedly owns assets worth nearly 10% to 5% of Pakistan's whole gdp (with reference to latest figures based on 2011-12 computations) right? Apparently some where in the range of 9-20 billion USD. He's going to be expensive, and that lady is an UNDERSTATEMENT! So unless you want to bankrupt whichever nation (short of the US) you're running that might not be such a good idea. :partay: The Chinese could afford him though.

i know, why do u think i like him ;)
look at you standing up for RG. Have I rubbed off on u lolol
who said I was going to buy him hahaha jk jk :P

I was cursing Zardari before the fall- so no more cursing the respected leader any more-
Long Live the President- :omghaha:-

So guys whats new?-

For me i fell from stairs todays- thanks to the newspaper i was reading which made me miss a critical step-
I was taken to the hospital and admitted to emergency section where the good doctors tried very hard to make me move again- :lol:-
I even lost the count how many needles they put in me :lol:-
The painfull ordeal is finally over now after 4 long painfull hours- still my back hurts alot-
I have been given 3 days complete bed rest :D-
Seems like i have time for lot of movies to watch and finally i can watch Pak VS RSA match ball by ball on Sunday-:victory:-

So guys plz respect the stairs and walk the stairs like you should- the fall is usually very hard- long and painful-
God Bless all-

What was so critical in the newspaper that you had to pass through such critical situation ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom