What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know, why do u think i like him ;)
look at you standing up for RG. Have I rubbed off on u lolol
who said I was going to buy him hahaha jk jk :P

IF you take him away, its a deal! In India in many places you'd get heckled for advocating in his favor. Not that I approve of that sort of black and white, naive political opinions (with regard to the people who'd be doing the heckling) but that's the way it is.

The irony is that we have perhaps the BEST constitution in the world- it stated that we would be a secular democracy and his party and many elements on the right (which oppose his party) ruined that. And his party and his family were there first- ruining it for 40 years before these right wing elements really gained any strength in the political arena. Jokes apart, I seriously despise.. up to the point of wanting to commit homicides...any person who dares to violate my nation's constitution...and they have done that without an iota of shame.

leave this for other thread.

There are lodzz on your side too.

Whaoo... @Paan Singh @Shivani Malhotra @Emmie

The heck is all this? When you enter Naswaristan you leave your enmity behind...

Most of us if not ALL of us are here RUNNING away from all that headache! Sukoon rehnay do! Please!

As for whatever happens, a new page is a new beginning for those who cant let go...you are not very welcomed...This is enjoyment corner not some area to take out personal vengeance on people and point fingers!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You realize the man allegedly owns assets worth nearly 10% to 5% of Pakistan's whole gdp (with reference to latest figures based on 2011-12 computations) right? Apparently some where in the range of 9-20 billion USD. He's going to be expensive, and that lady is an UNDERSTATEMENT! So unless you want to bankrupt whichever nation (short of the US) you're running that might not be such a good idea. :partay: The Chinese could afford him though.

I just realized. say i do work for the cia and do something like that, china is exactly where we would be getting our money from hahahaha.... ahh gotta love the US, we love spending china's money

Thanks for giving me stupid lesson..It was not required at all.

@Shivani Malhotra take these words of advice....you are gonna find BOTH good and bad on the internet, what shows your intelligence is when you can differentiate these...Dont pick the bad, go for the good

@Talon i need the replies pls

I just realized. say i do work for the cia and do something like that, china is exactly where we would be getting our money from hahahaha.... ahh gotta love the US, we love spending china's money

That would make you my nemesis. :D

sorry @Talon,

nothing with you...kuch bandey chittar khaye bina nahi smjte :)

@JonAsad, my friend get well soon, and better watch that step next time.

@Rest of you people, I am really ashamed of all of you. Thori der hoti nahin aur eik doosray kay grehban pakkar letay ho... afsoos karon kay ghussa hoon, kuch samajh nahi aati... :angry:

@Marshmallow

734512_10151443668272870_1441910774_n.jpg

@Hyperion @ZYXW plans to try and turn Rahul G..she thinks it might be possible to do so without spending money...would you enlighten her about exactly how expensive a Gandhi is?:omghaha:

@Talon, sorry, couldn't resist responding to that hypocrisy..

@JonAsad did u get hurt? :cray:
I pray u get well soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom