What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meray piyaray dost, I don't know exactly who you are talking about, but can make an educated guess. If my guess is correct, then you know that he can never change, even he knows it. Additionally, you also need to stop reacting to his statements. Let's assume that he says something, will entropy of the universe change? No. It changes only when you react to it.

Buddy its hypocrisy when one Pakistani poster can say anything against us, but when hinduguy replied, they banned him. :D

And everything was fine when some known trouble maker started fighting. So I move to another thread.

So, its all about friends like you not coming up and stop a poster who calls someone hijray ki aulaad. I expect you guys call spade a spade.

Same poster who agrees with what that poster said about mother ad sister.

Its about the giving loose rope to someone. :D

@ZYXW And you telling me to stop smoking will not lead me to stop our correspondence. :enjoy:

in that case, a final thought on it.
again, none of my bussiness and feel free to tell me to shut up about it since I really shouldn't be commenting on your life.

But do consider it. It's very harmful honestly and quite unattractive on anyone in my opinion. You're destroying yourself. Smoke something else...cigarette's are very bad.

Kay no more on this promise:) and im completely cool with it, all my friends do it, but i just felt like i should say that. sorry :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Meray piyaray dost, I don't know exactly who you are talking about, but can make an educated guess. If my guess is correct, then you know that he can never change, even he knows it. Additionally, you also need to stop reacting to his statements. Let's assume that he says something, will entropy of the universe change? No. It changes only when you react to it.
@KRAIT Yaraa you may not agree, so forgive me for this, but if you and Hype are referring to the same person/persons who/whom I'm thinking of then Hype is right. Feed such people and they will feed off you...let their insults slide of you and they become ineffectual...again just my opinion yaara.

@Hyperion I already stopped but yaar he comes and targets me, call names to my family and then Webby tells me not to reply to him.

I am asking you why Webby ban hinduguy but allow this personal attacks.

Dear if someone disrespect someone's family, support abusers like ticker and given free ride but @hinduguy getting banned. :D

Maybe hinduguy ne kuch kiya ho warna seriously webby pagal nhi hai :sad:

@Hyperion I already stopped but yaar he comes and targets me, call names to my family and then Webby tells me not to reply to him.

I am asking you why Webby ban hinduguy but allow this personal attacks.

tell me who is that ullu ka patha! :butcher:

Krait hijray ki alaud.

You started with bad insult towards me first.

Even Talon knows.

Why you being a two faced hindu baniya?

Must be your nature.

in that case, a final thought on it.
again, none of my bussiness and feel free to tell me to shut up about it since I really shouldn't be commenting on your life.

But do consider it. It's very harmful honestly and quite unattractive on anyone in my opinion. You're destroying yourself. Smoke something else...cigarette's are very bad.

Kay no more on this promise:) and im completely cool with it, all my friends do it, but i just felt like i should say that. sorry :D

Smoke something else? :what: Are you advocating a doobie? :azn:
IF so then @Hyperion Lord we have a winner here!! :D

@ZYXW yes they're off topic, consider them gone. Meet you here when I meet you. Best of luck with your classes.

thanks! you too! It's night time there right. sweet dreams and ttyl:)

@Talon aapi need ur reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom