What's new

Nawaz going to Saudi Arabia before taking oath

Slash 75% royal expenses on luxuries given to ministers, tax feudal. Kick out corrupt people from FBR & custom and public corporations. Show expats that you are sincere to bring country back on track, you will get enough remittance to meet short term needs.
this is again 1 year formula and we need money in few days

no money will result in far more killings

So you are suggesting that we should let them kill our people for money? not surprised to be honest, plus, There are other ways to make money fast instead of begging.

@Argus Panoptes
@Leader
@muse

Then you guys blame me,kuch samajh main aya???

@Aeronaut Sirjee, I have never blamed you for anything. I can even understand your reaction to this entire saga. Personally, I am at a point where I really don't care who solves our economic crisis, I just want to see it solved. I am sick of living like a person from the fifteenth century while the world around me lives in the twenty-first.

Last edited by a moderator:
11.jpg

@Argus Panoptes @Leader @muse @ajpirzada

Name one country that has progressed relying solely on aid?

How can we be sure that this would be beneficial for Pakistan?

I PREDICTED THIS AT PDF ON 05-07-2013 THAT IF NAWAZ WINS

nawaz will go with begging bowl to imf or saudis.

Saudis will ask to stop Pakistan Iran gas pipeline to get pity cash and

imf which needs green light from west importantly usa will ask to finish the gawadar with china

so choice is yours begging bowl nawaz or reasonable tax collection by Imran khan

MAIN THREAD ON PDF:
Nawaz will go to IMF - Imran will collect taxes: Choice is yours

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...collect-taxes-choice-yours.html#ixzz2TVB9J6ym

I PREDICTED THIS AT PDF ON 05-07-2013 THAT IF NAWAZ WINS

nawaz will go with begging bowl to imf or saudis.

Saudis will ask to stop Pakistan Iran gas pipeline to get pity cash and

imf which needs green light from west importantly usa will ask to finish the gawadar with china

so choice is yours begging bowl nawaz or reasonable tax collection by Imran khan

MAIN THREAD ON PDF:
Nawaz will go to IMF - Imran will collect taxes: Choice is yours

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...collect-taxes-choice-yours.html#ixzz2TVB9J6ym

Imran Key Haspatal Kaa bill Ziadaa Thaa, Kya Karon 60 Saal Ka Nojawan Samajhtaa Nahi Hai?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

the problem is he will get it too as much as it pleases him, and for the time being things may change, say electricity problem solved, petrol prices may come down etc

but what about social uplifting, what about education, what about health, what about creating jobs, what about economy for the challenges of 2030 ?

as what I see another Imran Khan vs Hamza Shehbaz while Hamza maybe saying, mujhay aik moka dain mein sab thek her dunga...

Clearly, we would still be beggars !!

p.s. great news bhutto tab bhi zinda hoga :D

(God forbid if we take that course)

the problem is he will get it too as much as it pleases him, and for the time being things may change, say electricity problem solved, petrol prices may come down etc

but what about social uplifting, what about education, what about health, what about creating jobs, what about economy for the challenges of 2030 ?

as what I see another Imran Khan vs Hamza Shehbaz while Hamza maybe saying, mujhay aik moka dain mein sab thek her dunga...

Clearly, we would still be beggars !!

p.s. great news bhutto tak bhi zinda hoga :D

(God forbid if we take that course)

He will be better than zardari but we have to see he will have to produce more electricity and start industries and education will get better but the main thing is how will he collect Tax and what about foreign policy

He will be better than zardari but we have to see he will have to produce more electricity and start industries and education will get better but the main thing is how will he collect Tax and what about foreign policy

5 Saal Wait Karo, Bhai Ki Sunami Kaa Uss Key Baaghair Kuch Nahi Honey Walla, Ganjaa boht Bhokaa Hai 14 Saal Mien Ittnaa Paysaa Khatam Kiya Hai Kaa Tum soch Bhi Nahi Saktey?
Wahan Milney Jaataa Hai Apni Beti Sara Sheikh Sey, Tumhey Nahi Maloom Sara Sharif, Sara Sheikh Keysey bani?
Saab Sara Bibi Kaa Kammal Hai, Joo Ganjaa Wapis PM Banney Jas Raha Hai, Sari Sari Raat sara Bibi Ney Mehnat Kar Key Wazir E Azam Bannaya Hai?
Saudi Admiyon Ki Baat Kam Suntey Hain Naa?
Just Going To Accept Everything Of USA Written As Shahi Farman In Arabic? Instead Finishing Drones More Fatal Drone Attacks On Thier Way, With PTI Power In Kpk, & With Imran,s Childish Promisess Of Stoping Drones, Another Sandwitch For The Dastarkhoan Of Taliban.? Yes PTI The Next Tikka Kebab Of Talibans?

Back
Top Bottom