What's new

Netanyahu: The First is Called Iran, the Second is Called Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
arabs are weak and useless israel spanks them on a regular basis they are no threat to anyone but themselves.Israelis must be glad that arabs are their neighbours and not pakistanis or iranians :P
Then you'd blame all your problems on Israel and not on India, like it usually happens.

No one truly knows anything about the Israeli Nuclear program, it's a guessing game for them.

@kawaraj
Learn proper English first.

Likewise, the Pakistani nukes falling in the hands of the extremists, we call that a wild 'guessing game'.

And how exactly do they know? did they visit Israeli sites? no!

How do you know about the security of the Pakistani nukes? Have you visited the Pakistani nuclear sites?

Likewise, the Pakistani nukes falling in the hands of the extremists, we call that a wild 'guessing game'.

How do you know about the security of the Pakistani nukes? Have you visited the Pakistani nuclear sites?

it's not even a guessing game it's never gonna happen pakistan laughs at them when say these things honestly. These people live in a dream world been watching too many movies their scenarios about our nukes are like a plot from a james bond spoof i can just imagine that israelis and americans think of mullah omar as like dr evil and pakistani nukes falling into his hand like the plot from austin powers :lol:

Dr Evil in 1 million Dollars - YouTube

Militant "Islamic" regime? What on Earth is THAT? :what: He's a fool and he can keep barking, as for Pakistan, we already have Nukes and no power on Earth can take away that from us, not even Israel's Dad. I look forward to the day when Israel itself go for an adventure in desperation, Muslims will still survive but Militant "Jewish" Regime of Israel and Jews of course would be wiped off te Earth forever.

...and what dreams are made off....

lets keep our nuclear patakas in the silos and hope none of them fly away... btw the dad you refered to is not to bes messed with...

who gives a shi t what this clown has to say ? israel is even't a blip on pakistan's radar and we don't even consider them a threat karachi alone has nearly 3 times their entire population all we had to do last time was warn them that we are no egypt and they ran off. Pakistani politicians never make comments on israel and neither does the military but the fact that israelis are making these statements about us shows they're scared of us shows we are on their mind :lol:
then stop buying chinese radars :shout:, jokes apart, I think its in best interest of pakistan to start having working relations with Israel.

Israel the master of deception and propoganda..
thou shall wage war by deception..he is living by the slogan

all cheap talk
there is nothing israel can do about it, unless they want to risk their precious land wiped out

Oh trust me as I said b4 in some other thread that these kids watched some Hollywood movie like Mission impossible 3 . They are Hollywood products

No one truly knows anything about the Israeli Nuclear program, it's a guessing game for them.

@kawaraj
Learn proper English first.

as you knwo everything about the Pakistan nuclear program, think before u speak man :sniper:

Netanyahoo is a Zionist fool who will not stop creating problems for Israelis. He cant even sort out Iran never mind Pakistan with a population of 180 million and Nukes with delivery systems that can flatten that artificial abortion of a state known as Israel in minutes

I dont understand what's the fuss here. Taliban/Al Qaeda terrorists killed far far more Pakistanis than Israelis. So if nukes fall in their hands it will be a huge danger first of all for Pakistanis themselves.

Netanyahoo is a Zionist fool who will not stop creating problems for Israelis. He cant even sort out Iran never mind Pakistan with a population of 180 million and Nukes with delivery systems that can flatten that artificial abortion of a state known as Israel in minutes
Sorry, pal, but Israel is an ancient thousands years old nation. If u dont believe me, you can open your Holy Book. On the other hand Pakistan is artificial British creation. Nevertheless I wish Pakistan peace, stability and prosperity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom