What's new

New Muslim Capital in Indian subcontinent

In continuation to my thread South Asians, Kindly ignore this thread if you easily get offended | Page 4

I would like to inform you that I have got positive response from many people across the forums on internet. Inshallah our dream of acquiring our land and wealth will be soon realized.

When we do acquire, 40 percent of land of Indian subcontinent, there would be a new challenge for Indian the united muslims. Which areas to be taken for the formation of our nation and which city to make its capita.

I would want the northern region of India comprising of Punjab (India and Pakistan), Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttrakhand, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Gujrat, Sindh, Andhra Pradesh to be part of the united muslim land. This roughly comprises 40 percent of the land. Rest 60 percent (comprising of west India, South indian and North east india and bangladesh) will be occupied by Hindus and other religious groups.

Also as per my discussion with other forumers, there is a suggestion that Delhi should be made the new capital due to its mughal glory.

Please give your inputs so that we can prepare a proposal and start working on it.
Regards
How do you suggest you get 40 % of the land? Will people just hand it over? Speeches at the UN? Nuclear war? Horseback conquering?

Back
Top Bottom