What's new

next lal masjid ?masood azhar madrasa bahawalpur

You tell me. You just visited for 40 days?

So let's hear the entire expose. And I swear I will find you, If you continue to malign the beautiful city of Bahawalpur any further namak haram.
you are so stupid man?. i want terror free pakistan we are more worry abut pakistan and you supporting a terrorist a hijacker a killer of innocent and the person die in hijacking was also innocent just for sake the name of your god damn city ?

what if in future these groups will become another TTP ? are not these groups stopping us to take bold steps on kashmir ? what abut if india pakistan agree or kashmir solution and these groups disagree and countinue terror ? what if they turn on pakistan ? what abut poor guys whom lost already lives on a territorial dispute on the name of god?

Idont know abt that magar madrassahs in pakistan is really an issue now,maybe few madrasshas are doing fine, but majority arent. Magar police shud be allowed to go inside the madrassah, the one you are mentioning. If they arent into shady stuff then why fear leas.

Dont respond to sheray punjab .too much abusive language.

Idont know abt that magar madrassahs in pakistan is really an issue now,maybe few madrasshas are doing fine, but majority arent. Magar police shud be allowed to go inside the madrassah, the one you are mentioning. If they arent into shady stuff then why fear leas.

Dont respond to sheray punjab .too much abusive language.
madrsa ? we have 90000 of them . what they teach ? quraan hadees fiqa . whats outcome of madrasas ? molvis and more molvis . do we need yearly this much molvis ? no we don't . what we need ? engeniors doctors scientists technical staff

Beta, use such deflection and psychological blackmail on someone else.... we are masters of the art here...... if I wished so, I could convince you that Osama was your real father and to shoot yourself and everyone at home, right now...... and you'd do it like a nice little turd........... :cheesy:

Just praise your master (me), that I don't want you to blow yourself up today! :D

@Imran KhanYou are weeping for terrorist Modi, yet you are trying to undermine Pakistani national interests. Bahawalpur is a very sensitive area, and by you opening this thread you will attract destruction on the city from counter intelligence agencies. That's why you are the biggest chuttiya on this forum.

madrsa ? we have 90000 of them . what they teach ? quraan hadees fiqa . whats outcome of madrasas ? molvis and more molvis . do we need yearly this much molvis ? no we don't . what we need ? engeniors doctors scientists technical staff
Iwas saying something else, acha khair.

osama was living in garrison city and in front of Pakistan military academy for years with his family and Pakistan army + ISI said no one from them know abut it . air force said they never seen US choppers come and go . :lol: can some body ask why sir ?
CIA failed to kn
Shut up you waste. ISI will probably pick up your boy Imran Khan the next time he feels like visiting Pakistan. You are so unaware of the ground realities that it's hilarious to even read your posts.

So answer my question waste.

Is the PA complicit in allowing this so called "training center" to run?

Or is our intelligence that incompetent to know about a "training center" that trains thousands of "terrorists" to run in the city?

:lol:

GTFO
I agree with you this man has no idea about Masood Azhar and for he works for but want to talk. I am amazed at mods here who turned this thread into a featured one.

Guys this discussion ... if you call it as such for the last 6 posts or so totally went south... was NOT EXPECTING this from Senior members here.

Ye burger bachay intehai chuttiya logh hain jo India ke agenda or propaganda mein shamil hain. They try to expose their own country and Pakistan's national interests for brownie points from Indians who are clearly enemies of Pakistan.

@Imran Khan

You are weeping for terrorist Modi, yet you are trying to undermine Pakistani national interests. Bahawalpur is a very sensitive area, and by you opening this thread you will attract destruction on the city from counter intelligence agencies. That's why you are the biggest chuttiya on this forum.

@mods please close this thread due to national security.

abut modi you are poor kid i washed modi here more then you can dream . bahawalpur is not very sensitive city it cant city and we have like it many more place sensitive are vital points like islamabad - lahore -khushab -karachi - gawader - kahuta - khanpur dam - you know nothing abut sensitive .so if counter intelligence attract its destruction and if terrorist walk freely its good ? are you ok ? you can abuse as every place where you have no answer you show us your place. and now every you have visited air bases naval bases helicopters guns ship submarines missiles of pakistan army ? i have done it and i have intel and access more then you dream but i will never bark everyone . and i am not burger ask those member whom meet me .

Ye burger bachay intehai chuttiya logh hain jo India ke agenda or propaganda mein shamil hain. They try to expose their own country and Pakistan's national interests for brownie points from Indians who are clearly enemies of Pakistan.

@Imran Khan

You are weeping for terrorist Modi, yet you are trying to undermine Pakistani national interests. Bahawalpur is a very sensitive area, and by you opening this thread you will attract destruction on the city from counter intelligence agencies. That's why you are the biggest chuttiya on this forum.

@Horus @Emmie @Jango @mods please delete this thread due to national security.
i have reported your post for calling PM of India a terrorist . He is elected by a majority of 1.2 billion people and its non of your business to call him names

All these haramis are traitors to the state.

@Imran Khan I got your name from Jonasad. They will pull you out of your house from Uch Sharif and have a nice talking to you, the next time you are visiting. Cheers.
you are welcome :rofl: BTW my name is imran khan real one ok :eek: you read my posts damn :partay:

If its against india then who cares.

This is the world we live in, countries use proxies

Indian defence minister no less stated his intention to utilise terrorists to attack Pakistan

The indians have supported both TTP, BLA and MQM

We must destroy groups against Pakistan but ensure that we have our own proxies and assets against india

This is the world we live in
i have reported your post for calling PM of India a terrorist . He is elected by a majority of 1.2 billion people and its non of your business to call him names

Your PM partook in the murder of thousands of muslims this is one reason why he gained popularity and was elected

The difference between pakistan and india is that we do not elect extremists into power

Back
Top Bottom