What's new

next lal masjid ?masood azhar madrasa bahawalpur

Acha Saraiki chowk aya fir dussi. My cousins are not far from there, chai biskut ya haleem ho jao gi.
yaar common abhi to tu keh raha tha konsa saraiki chowk ab keh raha hai saraiki chowk ana ? and btw us jungle main raat ko kon jaay ga ?since you go to USA so much changes here sariki chowk bhi ban gaay :partay:

I say these things in anger. When you disrespect Bahawalpur then you will get gaali from me even in Ramadan. Trust me If I wanted to hurt you it would be done already. :P
but i know its you from your posts i was silint as its ramzan and other i have done it to you before so hisab baraber ho gya :rofl: in fact i missed you go read last week i wrote i missed you :frown:

I say these things in anger. When you disrespect Bahawalpur then you will get gaali from me even in Ramadan. Trust me If I wanted to hurt you it would be done already. :P

Saraiki chowk in sher is not jungle? The pics you posted of it looked like some village. :rofl:
now tell me how you know sariki chowk ? its jungle ok then its azam chowk . i have catch you twice from your posts ab to man ga :partay: ab new ID bana lena kisi or IP se sorry :P

Now you both kiss.
ye apna purana dost hai bahawalpur main aik hi punjabi hai jo mujhy gali deta hai wo hai @RazPaK . ye bachara BAN ke maha kumbh main gum ho gya hai webby ko rahim nhi ata hum per @WebMaster please unban @RazPaK na please sir jee .

These proxies will drown us into gutter, bro.

And i agree with you

The problem is that our enemies have used terrorists and proxies like the BLA or TTP against us

How can we not respond and refuse to support khalistanis, maoists, IM, or kashmiri freedom fighters

And i agree with you

The problem is that our enemies have used terrorists and proxies like the BLA or TTP against us

How can we not respond and refuse to support khalistanis, maoists, IM, or kashmiri freedom fighters
sir jee TBH please . we started it first in 1948 then india in 1971 then we have started again in 1985 they started it in 2000s where the hell is end ? awam yunhi marti rahy donoo traf akher kab tak ?

I said many times it is not possible to demolish terrorism...There are some religious motivated people here for terrorist activities. Many in our politicians, and terrorists are roaming free. .. Terrorist in Lal masjid mosque in Islamabad is enough to open our eyes. Even they have support of Our courts. Emotional blackmailing of religion and extremism have captured their mind. They are helpless now and you can't do anything. We are going towards major disaster and it is impossible to eliminate terrorism in 2 decades.
There is no proper check and balance system of our madrasas and their source of funding and chain of activities.
Even LEJ terrorist ch abid Raza kola MNA107 from gujrat is sitting in Parliment and enjoys full support of government. ..
No wonder world calls us terrorist state .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom