What's new

next lal masjid ?masood azhar madrasa bahawalpur

I
sir jee TBH please . we started it first in 1948 then india in 1971 then we have started again in 1985 they started it in 2000s where the hell is end ? awam yunhi marti rahy donoo traf akher kab tak ?
I seriously hope Mr. Raheel sharif stand by with his words that "we would not get into proxy war nor we'll allow it on our land"

lakhvi is a free man because hes protected by your govt and Modi was hounded by Indian govt of that time
No he wasn't they tried to keep him away and out of power because they knew hindutva brigade would vote for him

Reality is Modi is complicit in murder

Unlike you pakistanis would never vote for such extremists to be PM

bewakoofa. ek te farid gate, fe chowkh fawara fe saraiki chowk fe pakora chowk.

@39 seconds this place is down the street from my house.
ok got it its not sariki chowk per hai woheen bachy or ye acha nhi hai bahawalpur ke liye its danger to city and people to having such madrasa apny emaan se bata am i wrong ?

sir jee TBH please . we started it first in 1948 then india in 1971 then we have started again in 1985 they started it in 2000s where the hell is end ? awam yunhi marti rahy donoo traf akher kab tak ?
Sure

But we are now in no position to give up on this proxy battle whilst our enemies in india and Afghanistan ramp up support for BLA or TTP

I
I seriously hope Mr. Raheel sharif stand by with his words that "we would not get into proxy war nor we'll allow it on our land"
once he said we will clean the cities but nothing done till now lashker flags and others moving all over

Jihad Jihad and more Jihad from Mullahs, why can't they just STFU ?

We want Peace and Not Jihad ffs.

What's there Justification for the Collateral damage and deaths of Innocent women and children as a result of their Jihad and suicide blasts??
Even in China terrorist want sharia law...Last Ramadan they killed 40 innocent Chinese, many clashes with security personals and violence was at peak. In Ramadan, they increases terrorist activities due to emotions attached with their religion and due to Illiterate Mullahs and blind following.

Even in China terrorist want sharia law...Last Ramadan they killed 40 innocent Chinese, many clashes with security personals and violence was at peak. In Ramadan, they increases terrorist activities due to emotions attached with their religion and due to Illiterate Mullahs and blind following.
ramdhan hurmat ka meheena nhi ? jab khoon ki hurmat nhi to kis cheez ki hai phir ?

They consider him a hero for his hijacking plot so let it be

Always hide your hand when playing poker. :lol:
and don't quote me always because i got you its your second ID you involved with me and i catch you there are so many members i never give attention until they quote me .tujhy zaroori mujhy galiyaan deni theen ? ab new ID ke liye bahir jana pary ga ye kisi se fone ker ke banway ga :rofl:

No he wasn't they tried to keep him away and out of power because they knew hindutva brigade would vote for him

Reality is Modi is complicit in murder

Unlike you pakistanis would never vote for such extremists to be PM
There is no reality to whatever you are talking
It is the same country and same people who had voted congress to power for last many decades and when this time we voted for BJP , we became hindutva brigade.
now coming back to pakistani would never vote for extrimist PM
you tell me how many times have u got chance to vote ? Out of almost 70 yrs of independent pakistan , almost half the time you have spent under military dictatorship.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom