What's new

next lal masjid ?masood azhar madrasa bahawalpur

Are you serious,
You are trying to justify sanctuary to a terrorist who was released to save passengers from a hijacking...
This itself shows pakistan's intent towards India, Terrorists who were released via a hijacking ransom, in a Pakistan backed taliban kandahar airport, are thriving and enjoying a free life in Pakistan and you support that....
That's a new low, even for you....
Making a terrorist ur PM is a low in which no one in the entire world can beat u

@Imran Khan station road there is also a book center in the madrasah of Masood Azhar, you will find hundred of such dvds, jihadi literature there.

Firstly, southern Punjab is not radicalized, the problem there is low literacy rate and unemployment, these are two most important factors that is why people get attracted towards these Mullahs

Secondly, Saraikis specially are mostly moderate people and interesting fact i would share is that this region was mostly dominated by barelvi school of thought however, the afghan jihad changed all that and Jaish e Muhammad represents a very strick deobandi school of thought.

Again let me repeat, they mainly operate in Afghanistan, As far as the question of the support, well I think i don't need to answer this question we all know.
one side poverty and literacy rate is low another side jihadi literature is available propaganda videos and speeches then what we can expect ?

Are you trying to say that Pakistan Army does nothing about these so called 'terrorists", seeing as how Bahawalpur is a garrison city?

Give me a straight answer.
ask pakistan army if they have done something they will inform you i have written what i have seen on 40 days visit .

Go and check it out. Better yet, ask them about it..... you'll disappear faster than a speeding bullet! :D
osama was living in garrison city and in front of Pakistan military academy for years with his family and Pakistan army + ISI said no one from them know abut it . air force said they never seen US choppers come and go . :lol: can some body ask why sir ?

Obviously you're from there. I bet, you even graduated from that particular madrassah even. From day one I knew you were a terrorist from the pattern of your posts here on the forum. Don't worry, you will be dealt with in good time, so will your comrades, time is near to die in the name of your god, which I bet is not the god of rest of us!

That's my city. Don't tell me about it.

one side poverty and literacy rate is low another side jihadi literature is available propaganda videos and speeches then what we can expect ?
Have they pledged support for isis?

Idont think so isi would be oblivious to this. No one would want another lal masjid. And btw u said this group slips militants thru loc,thats so not possible without armys support and with army busy with ttp ,they wont be engaging in this.

Give me address, i want to send some p0rn collection to them just for science you know.

Have they pledged support for isis?

I dont think so isi would be oblivious to this. No one would want another lal masjid. And btw u said this group slips militants thru loc,thas so not possible without armys support and with army busy with ttp ,they wont be engaging in this.
what if in future these groups will become another TTP ? are not these groups stopping us to take bold steps on kashmir ? what abut if india pakistan agree or kashmir solution and these groups disagree and countinue terror ? what if they turn on pakistan ? what abut poor guys whom lost already lives on a territorial dispute on the name of god?

Obviously the Arabs are involved 100%.... however, they've been involved from DAY ONE........ so you mean to say in the past THIRTY YEARS, they succeeded in evading EVERY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY?

Mate, you'll need few tons of hash to even convince yourself of such a story!
No, how did you assume that. The only convincing needed is to the delusioned Pakistanis.

Bhawawawawwawawa.... way to lower down their angry hormones....... get them membership of Hustler Mag, coz I bet they don't know how to use computers.... bar few! :D

Give me address, i want to send some p0rn collection to them just for science you know.

Shut up you waste. ISI will probably pick up your boy Imran Khan the next time he feels like visiting Pakistan. You are so unaware of the ground realities that it's hilarious to even read your posts.

So answer my question waste.

Is the PA complicit in allowing this so called "training center" to run?

Or is our intelligence that incompetent to know about a "training center" that trains thousands of "terrorists" to run in the city?

:lol:

GTFO
isi arrest those whom oppose terror in pakistan and secure terrorists ?:o::rolleyes:

Poor little impotent terrorist.... doesn't even know how to curse and operate compooooters....... they need to start teaching basic language and computer skills at the MADdrassa! :D

Shut up you waste. ISI will probably pick up your boy Imran Khan the next time he feels like visiting Pakistan. You are so unaware of the ground realities that it's hilarious to even read your posts.

So answer my question waste.

Is the PA complicit in allowing this so called "training center" to run?

Or is our intelligence that incompetent to know about a "training center" that trains thousands of "terrorists" to run in the city?

:lol:

GTFO
Well to be fair, It is civil institutions job which we're expecting Army to do.

You tell me. You just visited for 40 days?

So let's hear the entire expose. And I swear I will find you, If you continue to malign the beautiful city of Bahawalpur any further namak haram.
Calm down dude. Altaf hussain ki Aatma ghus gai kya?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom