What's new

Nirbhay Cruise Missile test failed.

Usually I do not post or comment, just read and post thanks to the posts I like. Trolling is OK with me, But this "Thank You come again" of bigzgvr4 is getting on my nerves. I am sure most of the guys on this forum must have felt it. It is irritating and is equivalent to scratching sound on Black Board. Please, somebody do some thing...

Ok jokes aside..
The missile looks massive when compared to Babur...It is Plausible that looking at the size of it the range is much more than what DRDO is disclosing.

That's what I am saying for long. But Indians seem convinced that Nirbhay is smaller than Babur.

Another one just for rough Idea. I'll say Nirbhaye is definitely longer than Babur.

tdKys6T.jpg

babur.jpg

BTW Nirbhay looks similar to Klub-S and its intake indeed a COPY-CAT, just observed it.

Whats really amusing is pakistanis are making fun of the word indigenous. If their khaki masters had not lied to them, they would have known that failures are expected and normal in indigenous developments. And that there are technical difficulties involved in missile tests other than translating from korean to punjabi :P

That's where things are about to get interesting because Indians knew Our cruise missiles be it Air launched or LACM or totally pakistani products and about Ballistic missiles, How conveniently they forget how they received help in BM's from multiple countries but hey burning backs is what we can expect from you. Like Brahmos this new missile is also a paint job hahahaha

Build and induct LACM and ALCM properly instead of relying on paint jobs than talk about technical difficulties :rofl:

Pakistanis think developing a missile or sending a satellite is a painting job, I don't blame them after all experience speaks. :omghaha:

It was merely a first test with most of objective fulfilled, not like Hatf-5 which fell from sky a decade after development with NUTS and BOLTS. :omghaha:

That;s what happen when a burning troll stop thinking from brain and start thinking from back :flame: That was debris fell from atmosphere not a complete breakdown of missile.. Go burn :rofl:

First Trial:

The surface version of Nirbhay missile was test fired for the first time on 12th March 2013 from the Integrated Test Range at Chandipur in Balasore district of Odisha . The missile in its maiden flight was supposed to hit a static target situated 1000 km away in the Bay of Bengal. Missile took off from the launch pad successfully and reached the second stage of propulsion , travelling 15 minutes through its envisaged path at a speed of 0.7 mach. After that it veered away from its trajectory forcing the command center to detach the engine from the missile mid way into the flight . This was done to avoid the risk of the missile hitting the coastal areas . The missile was destroyed in mid midflight .

DRDO claimed the test a partial success as the missile took off, reached the second stage of propulsion, and traveled 30% of its range before deviating from its path . Most of the mission objectives were claimed to have been completed .

The subsequent test of the missile is to be carried out within two months of the first test . DRDO expects the missile to enter into production by the end of the year 2014 ,after few more trials against both static and moving targets. Test of submarine launched and air launched versions to be followed.

Wiki.........

That's where things are about to get interesting because Indians knew Our cruise missiles be it Air launched or LACM or totally pakistani products and about Ballistic missiles, How conveniently they forget how they received help in BM's from multiple countries but hey burning backs is what we can expect from you. Like Brahmos this new missile is also a paint job hahahaha

Build and induct LACM and ALCM properly instead of relying on paint jobs than talk about technical difficulties :rofl:

That;s what happen when a burning troll stop thinking from brain and start thinking from back :flame: That was debris fell from atmosphere not a complete breakdown of missile.. Go burn :rofl:

Babur could fly only 17km in the first test after 2 years in second test Babur could fly only 22km. :enjoy:

well at least after many more much time we got the images of the missile.

from reading whole posts i would I like to state that;

(1) it is said that missile is having INS system only (wiki) though I don't think it is true till the some right source said so.
(2) looking to the design of the missile it is not looked like the "stealthy".
(3) It is said that missile can come return after heating the target, there is not found any right source who said so.
(4) the missile images first time show on television so now got how the missile is look like.
(5) If any outer source like GPS is closed or missile can divert by outer source its worst. missile must have capacity that no problem can be arise from outer machines or communication interrupt.
(7) missile opens its fins after fire.

India have already the Brahmos which is used systems for fly by guidance system it is hard to say that there was a problem with the navigation system, or only can be with that. missile might be have trouble with some software too. if software is defective. however possibilities are less. well hope the test after two months will give us some satisfaction. However be ready for trolls. u suceed or fail trollers job is to troll and not to post as per the situation. "MOD bless the Trolls or Trollers".

SET WET, BABUR ATTACK. :rofl:

Do you even have a missile defence system like us. :omghaha::lol::rofl:

Few months back we successfully tested supersonic anti-missile defence system, do you want to convert your Pakistan into rubble. :omghaha::lol::lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom