What's new

No casualties in Balakot strike, Admits India after shameful lies

So what nationality were those 3 gazillion terrorists then gangu?
They were 44 Indians who were dispatched to hell on Feb 14 in Pullwama by none other than their own terrorist state.

That is what India is saying from beginning...Only terrorists are targeted..Pakistan citizen nor military was the target
Gangadooo then only the three trees and a crow were terrorists according the vedic logic slipping from your backside?

Yeah i think saudi...

Lets tell saudi embassy about shooper powers new assertion

So the real target of the indians were Saudis then?????...... it never was Pakistan or Pakistanis...........:lol:..............Blimey!

so, what were those 300 that you supposedly killed? bhutani citizens??? :lol: chootia indians!
Those who were supposedly got killed were in fact chootias but they were neither Bhutanis or Indians. :lol:

Those who were supposedly got killed were in fact chootias but they were neither Bhutanis or Indians. :lol:
you still didn't answer my question. if no Pakistanis were killed then who did you kill? cuz y' all say that you killed over 300 terrorists...what were their citizenships?

you still didn't answer my question. if no Pakistanis were killed then who did you kill? cuz y' all say that you killed over 300 terrorists...what were their citizenships?
Since when did you start believing whatever Indians have claimed ? You believe whatever suits you and let us Indians believe what our defence forces claim.

I give up.
I thought I understand.
I thought I am rational.
I thought I can understand people and make head and tail out of even very strange decisions/statements/emotions
I was wrong.
I give up.

Don't despair. You are after all dealing with indians......:lol:

Since when did you start believing whatever Indians have claimed ? You believe whatever suits you and let us Indians believe what our defence forces claim.
oh no, I'm gonna punish you jokers for even thinking about lying against us! your shushma mottan said that no Pakistanis, soldiers or civilians were killed...and you also claim you killed 300 atankvadis so who did you kill? let's here it!

Last edited:
Darkies are trapped in their own web of lies, if madrasah or any civilian infrastructure was hit by India we would have torn our military limb to limb before moving on to the darkies.

Truth will always prevail and Uncle Sam hasn’t realised that you banked on those who have never been masters of their destiny.

Back
Top Bottom