What's new

No possibility of a limited war with Pakistan: Indian Army chief

63765937.jpg

the Person who asked the question don't know a thing about Pakistani media. don't you see the the articles Published in Dawn, also Posted here, in criticism of CPEC ? I have seen many shows on Different TV channels criticizing different aspects of CPEC. the author should study more, I would suggest.

the Person who asked the question don't know a thing about Pakistani media. don't you see the the articles Published in Dawn, also Posted here, in criticism of CPEC ? I have seen many shows on Different TV channels criticizing different aspects of CPEC. the author should study more, I would suggest.
Everybody is criticizing CPEC, right? Why then are they going ahead with the project?

Everybody is criticizing CPEC, right? Why then are they going ahead with the project?

Because everyone is criticizing this Project. Even India. So there must be some Positivist for Pakistan in this Project.

When everyone is against you. it mean's you are on right Path. and Being an India, You should be happy that Your enemy state is going to "Bankrupt, like Venezuela" (as Per these media reports). You don't even have to fight for this to happen.

We are off-topic. let's put a stop to this.

Because everyone is criticizing this Project. Even India. So there must be some Positivist for Pakistan in this Project.

When everyone is against you. it mean's you are on right Path. and Being an India, You should be happy that Your enemy state is going to "Bankrupt, like Venezuela" (as Per these media reports). You don't even have to fight for this to happen.

We are off-topic. let's put a stop to this.
Here is some classified info:

Bribing the Pakistani government to disrupt economic growth has been going on for decades. Now you know why Pakistan's economy was better till 1960s. Then it went downhill.

Bribing the Pakistani government to disrupt economic growth has been going on for decades. Now you know why Pakistan's economy was better till 1960s. Then it went downhill.

Is this an Economy thread ? IF yes, then Your "Classified Info :undecided:" is appreciated, if No. then i would suggest you to stay Focused. Your post should be related to the OP.

Back
Top Bottom