What's new

No water, no trade with India: Khaleda

How a delusional person hell bent on hallucinating only war that they perceive that they have won which they dont and in reality that was restricted only to provide some assistance.

This winning of war story was propagated in India mainly to hide the humiliating defeat that funny Indian soldiers suffered against China.

N real casualty was around 300K not 3 million which caused mainly due to slip of tounge by shaikh mujib. So keep your killing like bird story to you. Most of the victims were hindus due to Indian involvement.

We are not interested to give credit to funny n weak (other stuff that i do not wish to say)army that we in reality have won.

This is what Indian army was back then.. Do not make such big claim on their capability and achievement. It will only make them a laughing stock. Indian army came only in the last 13 days but pakistani army was already on the way to surrender after august.

Well said, brother. :cheers:

becuse of these shameless officers probably your ancestors didnt get raped, i wish they were never there.

Aren't you a Bengali as well?

Are you like the rest of the West Bengalis, secretly supporting the idea of a greater Bengal?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never seen any shameless army official who even laugh like that even after a shameful defeat and surrender that we have seen done by the Indian army in the above video.

You know whats more shameless..killing your comrades and dumping them in sewers.

becuse of these shameless officers probably your ancestors didnt get raped, i wish they were never there.

Sokuner duwai goru more na!!! Majority of the rape victim were hindus mostly due to Indian involvement. The 10 million refugee that went to India most of them were India, there many young woman and girl got molested by their hindu brothers by the name of relief worker (as pointed out by east watch earlier) that you lot should be really ashamed of before thinking and wishing anything for us.

Sokuner duwai goru more na!!! Majority of the rape victim were hindus mostly due to Indian involvement. The 10 million refugee that went to India most of them were India, there many young woman and girl got molested by their hindu brothers by the name of relief worker (as pointed out by east watch earlier) that you lot should be really ashamed of before thinking and wishing anything for us.

What Indian involvement? So Hindus become automatically linked to India in BD.

Also when laughing on our soldier, don't forget the despicable acts by your own armed forces.

^^ PA surrendered to IA , not Mukhtibahini..end of story.

1971_Surrender_of_Pakistan.gif

Except for some delusional BDs no one believes your story..even Pakistanis.

And if posting our soldier's videos from Chinese propoganda machine gets you off..so be it. Also if you have a little bit knowledge of IA history, you should know that 1962 was when IA was its weakest point, from then on we grew from strength to strength and thanks to 1971 war , we never have to bother about our Eastern border again.

Thats what Pakistan army was wanting all along surrendering to Indian army then Bengali freedom fighters which will add couple of time more humiliation to them. I have posted the video earlier which states clearly pakistan army was much fearful about the revenge from the freedom fighters and even general naga was afraid to provide them full protection.

Surrendering to India was just part of exit story of the Pakistan as financial burden was becoming higher and higher to them.

So you are tacitly agreeing that Muslims resorted to rape....Pakistanis & BDs please take note.

India have 140 million Muslims and you are saying that we have more Muslims than CA +ME..Dude what are you smoking?

I am not tacitly agreeing to anything, but before Indians like LaBong start gloating about the rape of their fellow Bengalis, they should remember that there is no longer any such thing as pure Indian DNA.

when was india ever ruled by muslims for 1000 years, prove it. if one state was under muslim rule doest mean whole india. only the mugal empire controled major portion of india and that too for 200 - 250 years with collaboration of many hindu rulers. only part pf india which was always conquered were todays pakistan and bangladesh in east. this is why they are majority muslims. cowardness is in their genes

Well I'm only reminding the Razakar that without IA the continuing raping and killing of Bengalis could not have prevented. There is no gloating over rape unlike you pulling off cheap trick about Central Asian Muslims.

Such a hypocrite Abir, you were the one who started gloating about war rape, both against your fellow Bengalis and then regarding Nanking, even though it had nothing to do with the topic.

Anyone is free to check the last few pages and see for themselves. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom