What's new

No water, no trade with India: Khaleda

rather send back blood of all the 30 million illegal immigrants. even if we finish of these extremely populated country, It won't be a news cuz no one knows their existence at first place.

Another Indian lie. :lol:

Where is the proof that there are 30 million illegal Bangladeshis in India? As in real proof, not politicians looking for vote banks.

As India's leading Economist Amartya Sen said, Bangladesh is ahead of India on most social indicators. So why would 30 million Bangladeshis move over to a country (India) that has more poverty than Africa? That is poor logic.

Maybe you are just counting all the Bengalis, and considering them as Bangladeshis. :D

Have you ever thought why you guys being a majority were kicked around by the minority and killed and raped in millions? Sorry we dont need bravery lessons from you. first try to retaliate a little stronger than hacking Indian sites for bsf killings :lol:. Then your rants will hold some value.

we provided BSF a good lesson back in 2001. I hope you have that in your memory.

Kicked around by minority? Raped in millions? From where you got these numbers.

As I told majority of the rape victims were your hindu sister. Do not insult them. They were the victim of Indian involvement.

n BSF do not worry. If an extra torch light or cell phone can be given to bsf they will be managed.

N your Deccan Chronicle admitted India has lost this cyber war.

N for this reason Black Cat today officially stopped the cyber war.

Another Indian lie. :lol:

Where is the proof that there are 30 million illegal Bangladeshis in India? As in real proof, not politicians looking for vote banks.

As India's leading Economist Amartya Sen said, Bangladesh is ahead of India on most social indicators. So why would 30 million Bangladeshis move over to a country (India) that has more poverty than Africa? That is poor logic.

Maybe you are just counting all the Bengalis and considering them as Bangladeshis. :D

who are you to ask for proof ?? India is not answerable to anyone...if We fee millions of Bangladesh are populating our country we will keep shooting them right left center. All hail BSF that international vaulters are decreasing.

Labong! such ignorant generalization doesn't suit you
irrespective of the fact how Indo-Banglesh relations turn out people like CaPtAiN_pLaNeT will remain insignificant to the events that impact the relationship.

guess i am getting carried away, deleting the post buddy.

I just don't get one thing...It seems people have the view that trade is one way street....as if BD is a victim if she indulge in trade with India...I am not saying one should not oppose if there are things that as per them are not in best interests of their nation but don't speak bull sh1t

The way I see it...the BNP has always been a headache for INdia and more importantly, for the Bangladeshi ppl. The best solution is to take her out... Whenever she comes to power, the dynamic of the relationship change and are never on good terms...her party is synomymus with Islamics Fundamentalism...Im surprise she has not experienced an accident yet

we provided BSF a good lesson back in 2001. I hope you have that in your memory.

Kicked around by minority? Raped in millions? From where you got these numbers.

As I told majority of the rape victims were your hindu sister. Do not insult them. They were the victim of Indian involvement.

n BSF do not worry. If an extra torch light or cell phone can be given to bsf they will be managed.

N your Deccan Chronicle admitted India has lost this cyber war.

N for this reason Black Cat today officially stopped the cyber war.

Cyber War:lol:
Even your MBI Munshi was finally made to admit by me that the so called Indian defence secrets leaked were just the names of retired naval officers in a open website since 2008.
You can check that thread if you want.

who are you to ask for proof ?? India is not answerable to anyone...if We fee millions of Bangladesh are populating our country we will keep shooting them right left center. All hail BSF that international vaulters are decreasing.

Your BSF is just piss of s@@@. It do nothing apart from taking bribe. Even torch light is in their list. Occasionally if it does not get bribe then shoot cow traders. Thats the only success they try to portray to the foolish Indian people.

Your country has more poverty rate, malnutrition children, more unemployment, more hungry people then bangladesh. Why should Bangladeshis go to the poor bordering states of Bangladesh??

Keep your illegal migration story to you and feed your hungry peoples at first.

you are wrong... currently what is happening... no water from India but trade is going on which is causing around 4 billion usd trade deficit n including illegal trade couple of billion usd more. She asked to stop that at the 1st phase. But even if nothing resolved then route for UN and International court of justice is still open.

Obviously that will paint another mark another spot on the so called biggest democracy's face.

Well obviously...you do not understand the meaning of term "no water"...it simple English term which mean nil water or zero water.

Considering all your major rivers come from India ..do tell how long can a nation survive without water..up till now what all you have been fed is but the political propaganda of "no water" ..had there really been, no water flowing from India to Bangladesh..you would have collapsed long time back.

Cyber War:lol:
Even your MBI Munshi was finally made to admit by me that the so called Indian defence secrets leaked were just the names of retired naval officers in a open website since 2008.
You can check that thread if you want.

But the irony is that they never dared touch the website of BSF.

Your BSF is just piss of s@@@. It do nothing apart from taking bribe. Even torch light is in their list. Occasionally if it does not get bribe then shoot cow traders. Thats the only success they try to portray to the foolish Indian people.

Exactly right. :tup:

The BSF only feels comfortable in shooting innocent Bangladeshi civilians, civilians who can't fight back.

But when the PLA does the exact same thing that they accuse the Bangladeshi civilians of (tresspassing in Indian territory)... the Indians just drop their guns, and cover their eyes. Every single time.

Then after the PLA has left, only then do they start continuously whining about "Chinese border incursions". :rolleyes:

Labong! such ignorant generalization doesn't suit you
irrespective of the fact how Indo-Banglesh relations turn out people like CaPtAiN_pLaNeT will remain insignificant to the events that impact the relationship.

If you want to see what general Bangladeshi people think about India, go to any Bangladeshi face book and read comments. I will not suggest any specific. Just find it by yourself.

The following one just for one example.

Exactly right. :tup:

The BSF only feels comfortable in shooting innocent Bangladeshi civilians, civilians who can't fight back.

But when the PLA does the exact same thing that they accuse the Bangladeshi civilians of (tresspassing in Indian territory)... the Indians just drop their guns, and cover their eyes.

Then after the PLA has left, only then do they start continuously whining about "Chinese border incursions". :rolleyes:

Well if you are so supremely confident that you will not get a bullet in head if you cross Indian border, then why don't you give it a try personally??
There are many incidents history where Chinese troops have tried crossing they have always been welcome with barrage of Bullets.

Fact is Indo-Chinese border is peaceful not prone to smuggling or other illegal activities and not clearly demarcated ..hence those who cross the border inavertently are given a benefit of doubt ..unlike the international border between India and Bagladesh which has 8 foot tall fence.

Maybe you are talking about a different 1962 than the one I am thinking of. :rofl:

Nehru pleaded for US help against China in 1962 - Times Of India

That is what you call true non-alignment, begging for help from both the USA and the USSR, and being rejected by both.

Ironically, in 1962 China was an enemy of both the USA and the USSR. We had just fought the Korean war with America (and pushed them out of North Korea) and we were also in the middle of the Sino-Soviet split.

We had also just emerged from the very worst famine in our history (1959-1961). And despite China being in possibly the weakest position in our history, neither the USSR or the USA came to help when India pleaded with them.

The keyword for you is Cuban Missile crisis and Mao role in that! ;)

Anyway even if Nehru asked to US for help, that doesn't invalidate the truth that PLA ran back to where they belong with their tail between their legs. :lol: Arunachal Pradesh is still in India. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom