What's new

North Korea Attacks South Korea - Latest Update

161457015.jpg

Nothing gonna happen till North does some serious attack..These shelling wont be enough for SK to revert with all its might..

Nothing gonna happen till North does some serious attack..These shelling wont be enough for SK to revert with all its might..

If sinking a navy ship and know firing 200 rounds on a city is not serious than i do not know what serious for South-Korea is.

If sinking a navy ship and know firing 200 rounds on a city is not serious than i do not know what serious for South-Korea is.

They need some more additional provocation.:hitwall:

S. Korea may strike N. Korea's missile base: President Lee

SEOUL, Nov. 23 (Yonhap) -- President Lee Myung-bak ordered his military Tuesday to strike North Korea's missile base around its coastline artillery positions if it shows signs of additional provocation, his spokeswoman said.

In a video conference with Gen. Han Min-koo, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the president ordered "multiple-fold retaliation" against the North for its artillery attack on a South Korean island, according to presidential spokeswoman Kim Hee-jung.

800xz.jpg

A TV grab shows the moment of impact of one of the artillery shells fired by North Korea on the South Korean island of Yeonpyeong November 23, 2010.

They need some more additional provocation.

S. Korea may strike N. Korea's missile base: President Lee

SEOUL, Nov. 23 (Yonhap) -- President Lee Myung-bak ordered his military Tuesday to strike North Korea's missile base around its coastline artillery positions if it shows signs of additional provocation, his spokeswoman said.

In a video conference with Gen. Han Min-koo, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the president ordered "multiple-fold retaliation" against the North for its artillery attack on a South Korean island, according to presidential spokeswoman Kim Hee-jung.

That means we will do nothing.

Actually North Korea dont have anything to lose but south korea does have things .
1 Economy
2 Foreign investments

I think they acted very sensibly and retaliated in a good manner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom