What's new

North Korea Attacks South Korea - Latest Update

If sinking a navy ship and know firing 200 rounds on a city is not serious than i do not know what serious for South-Korea is.
In a full scale war could see hundreds of thousands of shells being fired. If you do the maths, that's about a thousand fold more damage than currently done...

If sinking a navy ship and know firing 200 rounds on a city is not serious than i do not know what serious for South-Korea is.

I really wonder also !! what can be more serious than this? nukes ???

In a full scale war could see hundreds of thousands of shells being fired. If you do the maths, that's about a thousand fold more damage than currently done...

Over a few years when they have MORE nukes a war will be more deadly than now. We should not ask our selfs if a war will break out, but when. The regime is feeling the heat of the sanctions and thats why we see the North-Koreas going step by step a bit further with their provocations.

Nothing to worry about, this is just a strategy by the newly elected north korea leader to eastablish him self as a powerful leader and gain popular support.

Sad to see North korea is getting out of hand i think South Korea or any other country has the right to defends its self .

See the Impact of Uncle SAM visit in India....The policy has changed....

India is now ready to be next power house of Asia....

Indian Defense Attache in Tokyo said that India will dispatch 2 Destroyer, 2 Corvette into the sea of Japan to protect Japan if the situation escalate!!...

Mumbai080417d.jpg

Trishul050621e.jpg

Last edited:
A war on Korean peninsula might hurt Chinese economy. China should be ready to help end this mess by deploying rapid reaction forces ear N.Korea.

4 ships of india can do anything in case of deadly conflicts in east asia sea of japan??? or just become the cannon-fodder sinking target for anti-ship missiles?

Maybe this will give south an excuse to bomb kim jong il and get rid of that joke of a government once and for all

A war on Korean peninsula might hurt Chinese economy. China should be ready to help end this mess by deploying rapid reaction forces ear N.Korea.

china wouldn't do anything like that.. If the conflict turns bad china is the one which will have to accomodate north korean refugees. another point, if it isn't for china, north korea wouldn't be bullying S. Korea & Japan either. China would want to diffuse the tenison without making any noise... allthough i would have liked china to reprimand mad kim & his kronies whenever they start behaving madly.. but they rarely do.. 'cause n.korea serves as the balancing act against s.korea n japan..

4 ships of india can do anything in case of deadly conflicts in east asia sea of japan??? or just become the cannon-fodder sinking target for anti-ship missiles?

Isn't it amazing that India has always shied away from foreign policy... now see if we flex our muscle what will be the impact....Lion has woken and will tame a dragon if it dares to fly....

LionBeatingDragon934543.gif

This is really a shocking of find....I don't know if the press has correctly reported that its India

Last edited:
china wouldn't do anything like that.. If the conflict turns bad china is the one which will have to accomodate north korean refugees. another point, if it isn't for china, north korea wouldn't be bullying S. Korea & Japan either. China would want to diffuse the tenison without making any noise... allthough i would have liked china to reprimand mad kim & his kronies whenever they start behaving madly.. but they rarely do.. 'cause n.korea serves as the balancing act against s.korea n japan..

They rarely do in public but it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. China is not America. If you want to hear an "Axis of evil" speech a la Bush. You'll be disappointed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom