What's new

Not aware of any audit of F-16s in Pakistan, says Pentagon Read more at: http://timesofindia.india

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is possible that in the heat of combat, Varthaman, flying a vintage MiG-21 Bison, got a lock on the Pakistani F-16, fired, and genuinely believed he scored a hit. But the count, conducted by U.S. authorities on the ground in Pakistan, sheds doubt on New Delhi’s version of events, suggesting that Indian authorities may have misled the international community about what happened that day.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/04/did-india-shoot-down-a-pakistani-jet-u-s-count-says-no/

Somewhere in here

She is looking for support articles from Pakistan ..
Obviously she ll do that.

She is looking for support articles from Pakistan ..
Obviously she ll do that.
Lets not speculate. I think the reason this forum is not elegant is because of speculation and personal attacks and insulting .

It is possible that in the heat of combat, Varthaman, flying a vintage MiG-21 Bison, got a lock on the Pakistani F-16, fired, and genuinely believed he scored a hit. But the count, conducted by U.S. authorities on the ground in Pakistan, sheds doubt on New Delhi’s version of events, suggesting that Indian authorities may have misled the international community about what happened that day.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/04/did-india-shoot-down-a-pakistani-jet-u-s-count-says-no/

Somewhere in here
go read the article first yourself, its a Possibility from upper part USA deny that Possibility that all F-16 is save and accounted for @Chowkidar placemat :crazy::crazy:

Not aware doesn't mean it didn't happen. Its at best non denial of Lara Seligman's article.

Not aware doesn't mean it didn't happen. Its at best non denial of Lara Seligman's article.
You mean it happened.
You said a double negative implying f16 was downed. Which I think is not what you want to say

Haven't u read the story ..?
Mig 21 popped up from behind mountains at 12k feet while F16 s are still ingress ing at 7k feet..
It's Not a BVR engagement .. But WVR fight.
And what story Indian version of story and F-16 don able EW/ ECM/ECCM/Chaff/Flare to disable R-73 and how come MIG-21 come close to F-16 with AMRAAM equiped F-16 we have also AWACS in that area that can detect MIG-21 in between mountain and our F-16 has also had range of 150 KM (older) to 300 KM (Block-52) keep your BS stories by yourself @sathya :blah::blah::blah:

Accounted for.. didn't say safe
so what is meaning of accounted for please tell me @Chowkidar placemat :crazy::crazy::crazy:

That's what I said. It is possible.. someone said how it is impossible for mig to have a lock on f16.
its Indian claims not reality with a 55-60 km radar range and opponent jet will have 150 to 300 km radar range how its possible please tell me @Chowkidar placemat

And what story Indian version of story and F-16 don able EW/ ECM/ECCM/Chaff/Flare to disable R-73 and how come MIG-21 come close to F-16 with AMRAAM equiped F-16 we have also AWACS in that area that
And what story Indian version of story and F-16 don able EW/ ECM/ECCM/Chaff/Flare to disable R-73 and how come MIG-21 come close to F-16 with AMRAAM equiped F-16 we have also AWACS in that area that can detect MIG-21 in between mountain and our F-16 has also had range of 150 KM (older) to 300 KM (Block-52) keep your BS stories by yourself @sathya :blah::blah::blah:

so what is meaning of accounted for please tell me @Chowkidar placemat :crazy::crazy::crazy:
I give you 5 lollipop in the morning. In the evening you only 3. I ask you what happened. You say that you ate one, one fell on the ground and got dirty cannot be eaten and and another you have to someone. So you although you have 3, since one you cannot be eaten it’s 2 good lollipops. But I am satisfied since all of them are accounted for.

its Indian claims not reality with a 55-60 km radar range and opponent jet will have 150 to 300 km radar range how its possible please tell me @Chowkidar placemat
Ask Lara

go drink some cow cola and sleep well you troll @Chowkidar placemat
No personal Attack pls

Think I wasted too much time already ...:blah::blah::blah::blah:

;)

You mean it happened.
You said a double negative implying f16 was downed. Which I think is not what you want to say

Count did happen. Spokesmen not aware is not denial of FP Journalist Lara Seligman. How difficult its to understand?

you just a troll nothing else accounted means all PAF F-16 are numbered and save @Chowkidar placemat
It could be.. but she did not say that they are safe. They have been accounted for. Means they know the state of each aircraft

Count did happen. Spokesmen not aware is not denial of FP Journalist Lara Seligman. How difficult its to understand?
I did not deny that.

you just a troll nothing else accounted means all PAF F-16 are numbered and save @Chowkidar placemat

do you have brain or in place of brain you have cow dung in your head, i think you have cow dung in you head you troll @Chowkidar placemat :blah::blah::blah:
@Arsalan I am hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom