What's new

Pakistan set to dispatch 159 containers of ammunition to Ukraine

hydrabadi_arab

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan is planning to dispatch 159 containers of ammunition including projectiles and primers to Ukraine via a port in Poland this month, according to people aware of the matter.

A Pakistani shipping and brokerage firm, Project Shipping, is planning to ship 159 containers of ammunition meant for Ukraine from the Karachi Port to Gdansk Port in Poland in the second half of January, said the people.

A vessel named BBC Vesuvius will carry 155 mm projectiles, M4A2 propelling bag c ..

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

It's lose lose on both sides
It'll worsen relations with Russia and ruin prospects of cheap fertilizer, oil and other trade opportunities and well the West will never directly support Pakistan without strings attached.
Pakistan gets nothing from Russia. Ukrainians have worked well with Pakistan.

It's lose lose on both sides
It'll worsen relations with Russia and ruin prospects of cheap fertilizer, oil and other trade opportunities and well the West will never directly support Pakistan without strings attached.

It's just business, if Pakistan doesn't do it someone else will

Russia has supplied more weapons to our enemies then we have to theirs

Work with Russia will continue and if anyone wants to purchase Pakistani weapons they can

Pakistan gets nothing from Russia. Ukrainians have worked well with Pakistan.
You could've gotten cheap oil given the current financial turmoil. Ukrainians have diplomatic and economic relations with us too. And we have good relations with Russia too.
My point being does this benefit Pakistan in any way apart from irking Russia. This transfer is due to western pressure most probably.

You could've gotten cheap oil given the current financial turmoil. Ukrainians have diplomatic and economic relations with us too. And we have good relations with Russia too.
My point being does this benefit Pakistan in any way apart from irking Russia. This transfer is due to western pressure most probably.

It's just business, of the Russians haven't said anything why are Hindus getting their panties in a twist

hmmm.....as long as Pakistan is politically and military ok with being called a formal party to the Ukraine war, i guess this is ok.

From my perspective is that this is sad to see.

Pakistan is planning to dispatch 159 containers of ammunition including projectiles and primers to Ukraine via a port in Poland this month, according to people aware of the matter.

A Pakistani shipping and brokerage firm, Project Shipping, is planning to ship 159 containers of ammunition meant for Ukraine from the Karachi Port to Gdansk Port in Poland in the second half of January, said the people.

A vessel named BBC Vesuvius will carry 155 mm projectiles, M4A2 propelling bag c ..

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
#FakeNewj

I don`t trust an Indian newspaper making claims about Pakistan.

This propaganda article is written to damage the relations between Russia and Pakistan.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom