What's new

Pakistan set to dispatch 159 containers of ammunition to Ukraine

Pakistan is planning to dispatch 159 containers of ammunition including projectiles and primers to Ukraine via a port in Poland this month, according to people aware of the matter.

A Pakistani shipping and brokerage firm, Project Shipping, is planning to ship 159 containers of ammunition meant for Ukraine from the Karachi Port to Gdansk Port in Poland in the second half of January, said the people.

A vessel named BBC Vesuvius will carry 155 mm projectiles, M4A2 propelling bag c ..

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

It’s an Indian source. Do not give it any weight.

Ukraine provides Pakistan with military hardware, Pakistan provide Ukraine with military hardware. Fair Game.

Pakistan maybe releasing old stockpiles that has been sitting in storage for decades and most probably needed to recycle in few years if not used.

Pakistan gets nothing from Russia. Ukrainians have worked well with Pakistan.

Exactly tell these fools if tomorrow pak and india went to war… do you think russia will hesitate to support india?

We consume almost 0 oil 0 grain and 0 wheat from russia. Russia has never benefitted us economically nor has ever helped us in the time of need.

Yet here we have challays whose only source of knowledge are youtube videos made my 3rd grade paky analyst.

Infact most of these 3rd grade chutiyas cannot even comprehend the fact that 90% of terrorism/drugs/refugee issue in pak is directly/indirectly due to russias idiotic invasion of afghanistan.

Russian terrorist state is a curse to humanity and pak should fully support ukraine in wiping it out! Including even supplying t84 tanks, missiles, baktar shikans, etc… let russians have a taste of their own medicine for supplying india against pak!

Last edited:
Pakistan is planning to dispatch 159 containers of ammunition including projectiles and primers to Ukraine via a port in Poland this month, according to people aware of the matter.

A Pakistani shipping and brokerage firm, Project Shipping, is planning to ship 159 containers of ammunition meant for Ukraine from the Karachi Port to Gdansk Port in Poland in the second half of January, said the people.

A vessel named BBC Vesuvius will carry 155 mm projectiles, M4A2 propelling bag c ..

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
See the preferences of the previous government Vs PDM. Now it's proved IK each and every word was right. This imported setup was brought to promote western interests against China and Russia. It doesn't matter to them whether the average Pakistan is starved to death from this deadly inflation and devastated economy.

before jumping guns please note its indian media news source which is worthless as used toilet paper
Doesn't matter its a fact that PDM is pro west and anti Russia.

sorry saar ghalti ho gai
no worries :enjoy:

Read more at:
I don't want to click on the link but what is being supplied according to vediqs?

Pakistan gets nothing from Russia. Ukrainians have worked well with Pakistan.
To be honest Yes.
It's a long history with Ukraine.
They even sold us cheap tanks when Russia was selling the same to India.
Although I am not a fan of Ukraine as they were keeping crimea by force until Russia liberated the area. 90 percent people there are ethnic Russian and wanted to ne with Russia.
Same story with Dontesk and the other regions Russia is fighting for.

Zelensky is a Dalbayob 😅

See the preferences of the previous government Vs PDM. Now it's proved IK each and every word was right. This imported setup was brought to promote western interests against China and Russia. It doesn't matter to them whether the average Pakistan is starved to death from this deadly inflation and devastated economy.

Doesn't matter its a fact that PDM is pro west and anti Russia.

Bro enough. China is not even helping russia. They are benefiting as much as they can to get cheap oil. How does it benefit russia to sell oil at a loss? China has given 0 military or economic or even political support.

Chinese are not emotional losers like our people. They benefit far more with trade with the west. Only 3rd grade analyst believe in east vs west blocks.

I support IK but in hindsight supporting russia was a major mistake or his. He should really put his ego aside and try to learn from it. No one wants to support the losing side esp one allied with your main enemy.

Did IK expect oil? How so when pak cannot even refine ural grade oil? Did we expect wheat? How so when russia is prioritizing its own market? Did he excpect military support? How so when russia is even sending tanks made for india into ukraine? Again you see my point… whatever way you look at it was a stupid decision on IK part.

A very bad idea, very bad.... Should not piss off Russia under any circumstances. Pak should play both sides and be diplomatic.

A very bad idea, very bad.... Should not piss off Russia under any circumstances. Pak should play both sides and be diplomatic.

Chutiya. So should we be happy that russians supply india to the tune of billions? It works both ways.

Im all for cutting weapons aid to ukraine given russia also cuts its weapons export to india. That is respectable and fair for my countries strategic interest.

To see russia win and then continue to supply india with weapons is fully against my countries interest.

hmmm.....as long as Pakistan is politically and military ok with being called a formal party to the Ukraine war, i guess this is ok.

From my perspective is that this is sad to see.
Do you think these one hundred and fifty nine containers full of ammunitions will reach safely to Poland when the news is well in media.

But I wish we could support Ukraine in such a way.
Russia has always been anti Pakistan.

It's lose lose on both sides
It'll worsen relations with Russia and ruin prospects of cheap fertilizer, oil and other trade opportunities and well the West will never directly support Pakistan without strings attached.
Hi,

Russia understands that pakistan is in no position to refuse.

Secondly---this is just general purpose ammunition---nothing special---.

Back
Top Bottom