What's new

O' Canada !!

hey Faz not fair

What do you mean Cartoon? How it applied to Canada? South Park/Futura has offensives to many countries, religions, and stupid nonsense. I hope you know better than those conspiracy theories cartoon.

Picturisque-Beauty.jpg

Athabasca_Falls_Jasper_National_Park_Alberta_Canada.jpg

Picturisque-Beauty.jpg

Edmonton_Alberta_Canada.jpg

Dog-sled-Alberta-Canada.jpg

calgary-city-alberta_126-124.jpg

timthumb.php

700-02519066w.jpg

Amazing place..visited once with friends.And from my experience,Canadians are more friendly and nicer than Americans/Britons/Australians in general.

just-kidding-i-love-canada-please-dont-hurt-me.png

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

just kiddin i love canada you guys also have queen on your money :D

^you live in Canada?

Yu know photoshopped can remove 100 dollar to see your face! :D

seelf delete

one question

are only canadians given recruitment in the canadian armed forces
or immigrants(indians,pakistanis and other nationals living in canada) also chosen for the armed forces?

u have to be a canadian citizen to apply to canadian armed forces

i have applied for the canadian armed forces they only support a small military so it is very hard to get in.
application process alone can take anywherre from 2-6 month and in some cases 2 years.
i have an indian background and i fell in love with this country so i decided to serve in its army it does not matter what background ur frm as long as ur canadian citizen u can be part of the canadian armed forces. they even let u wear a turban and keep a kirpaan unlike some of our neighbours

^you live in Canada?
Yu know photoshopped can remove 100 dollar to see your face! :D
haha. :) I'm on the move... & it's NOT me holding the bill, I am behind the camera.
For photoshop they can also try my shadow in glass on subway ...
=

Lol, yeah man!

Yes, I was thrilled to watch it whole night. It is like final match India and Pakistan World cup final.

Canada Rock!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7DeQbTzPE8

images

i was so happy after the crosby goal i took my car out to streets wth canadian flags and started yelling o canada
then went down town and jus got liqued all night best night ever

university of Western Ontario Top that?

u know where the party is

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom