What's new

Obama asked why 26/11 trial has not started: Nawaz Sharif

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i said innocent of that crime, i pity u guys bcz all u can see is what they allow u to see, u cant think critically, n u r debating us, the US gov up til today had not provided hard evidence for 9/11 . but u trust them bcz people sitting in white house , dressing in nice suite cannot speak lie, so go ahead n keep holding on to them

So since you are such a critical thinker, please tell us who was involved in 9/11 and in mumbai???

So since you are such a critical thinker, please tell us who was involved in 9/11 and in mumbai???

dude, go see 'loose change' on youtube, rather than debating me. there are many others as well, yes i do not have sufficient comments to make for mumbai, but bcz the blame is thrown on hafiz saeed, i say this is a lie, bcz i no jamad ud dawa more than u, ur media talks rubbish against him,

dude, go see 'loose change' on youtube, rather than debating me. there are many others as well, yes i do not have sufficient comments to make for mumbai, but bcz the blame is thrown on hafiz saeed, i say this is a lie, bcz i no jamad ud dawa more than u, ur media talks rubbish against him,

Well in case of Mumbai we have live testimonies of Tawahur Rana, Headley and Kasab all pointing to Lashker.

Well in case of Mumbai we have live testimonies of Tawahur Rana, Headley and Kasab all pointing to Lashker.

comon, thats not hard evidence, n just bcz pakistani media also blames kasab will also not make it a hard evidce, there have been also voices in india that indian gov was involved, still thats just something not sufficient to prove anyone guilty, but bcz the media has left no stone unturn to demonize these ppl, the indian masses are forced to believe in this rubbish

Hard evidence was also not existed in Khan Episode and evey pakistan govt also denied when US produced proof in front of world , and in case of OBL also same thing PAK said. Don't what hard evidence you consider , when the mens who committed crime confessed with proof of material evidence.

Why people read Osama instead of Obama when the topic covers word 'Pakistan' :enjoy:

my prof. quoted Pakistan as failed democracy as she could not see rule of law and declared it as unfit for EU to encourage partnership for foreseeable future in her project paper. I asked her if she has also studied the urban cities and her answer was terrifying as she mentioned that there is huge amount of propaganda feed to common people against West and state of Pakistan is radicalizing at much higher speed then thought earlier.

well, without me getting emotional and irrational, i dare say one thing "in what capacity did mr.obama questioned mr.nawaz?" idiot is the NS who listened to this question and did not reply, instead came home with crap on his face like a b*&^......

Please show me a reputable source , not an Indian or an unknown source that actually verifies this Crap .. to me it only looks like wet dreams of Indian Media .

and to Pakistani's ... Seriously Now .. You guys Fell for this .. Come on now ..

actually
why send hoods to the ground when you can do this by pressuring politically and internationally,making them more humiliated.. :azn:
then u say that u dnt cry about Pakistan ... u are get alot richer ..get some balls and stop complaining to daddy

actually

then u say that u dnt cry about Pakistan ... u are get alot richer ..get some balls and stop complaining to daddy

I'm not crying about Pakistan,cause its your daddy(not ours) USA who is pushing more than India.whole world knows who funded and operated these groups and they're $h!tt!ng right on your face.all we have to do is sit tight when USA is cleaning Pakistan using not Surf Excel,but Drones and Hellfire.

I'm not crying about Pakistan,cause its your daddy(not ours) USA who is pushing more than India.whole world knows who funded and operated these groups and they're $h!tt!ng right on your face.all we have to do is sit tight when USA is cleaning Pakistan using not Surf Excel,but Drones and Hellfire.
US haas been trying that for 11 years now .. may be they change their washing powder ...
PS: they are just trying to please indian, they dnt care about hafiz saeed .. Although im not the supporter of any extremist group like LET ..but what my understanding this ..nothng will happen to Hafiz saeed ...

US haas been trying that for 11 years now .. may be they change their washing powder ...
PS: they are just trying to please indian, they dnt care about hafiz saeed .. Although im not the supporter of any extremist group like LET ..but what my understanding this ..nothng will happen to Hafiz saeed ...

same attitude was shown to OBL and others,who are now resting in peace.if India or USA wants,that b!tch willn't survive the night.but we want to hang him in some Indian Jail,aint we???bullet is a small reward for his crime.we already got several culprits involved in 26/11,eg. Abu Jundal.how far these degenerate rats'll run??

headly is a double agent ... Indians knows that as well, he is not a pakistan nor did tawahur rana was a canadian citizen and india is not allowing kasab to be questioned by Pakistan ... like u dnt acccept our proofs of indian involvement in Baluchistan and in KPK visa afghanistan , why should we accept ur weak evidence 
same attitude was shown to OBL and others,who are now resting in peace.if India or USA wants,that b!tch willn't servive the night.but we want to hang him in some Indian Jail,aint we???bullet is a small reward for his crime.we already got several culprits involved in 26/11,eg. Abu Jundal.how far these degenerate rats'll run??
well if u could have, u would have done it by now... u dnt have balls to do that ( i mean literally, as reported in many research, or ding dongs are too small) ... stop acting like a super power ... u are not a super power .. we will bar b que the whole indian if they tried somethng like that ...

well if u could have, u would have done it by now... u dnt have balls to do that ( i mean literally, as reported in many research, or ding dongs are too small) ... stop acting like a super power ... u are not a super power .. we will bar b que the whole indian if they tried somethng like that ...

who said we're a super power???or did we've to attack pakistan again to prove that???hell,even that measure,TTP is one of the Super Power..as for b@ll$,we don't use ping pong b@lls in the place of our gen!tals like Pakistanis do,sorry for that.

as for Hafiz Saeed----

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...dis-into-killing-hafiz-saeeds-security-chief/

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

now give us bar b que...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom