What's new

Of interfaith harmony: Believing in unity of religions, Hindu doctor practices fasting

I just read a news article on the BBC news about a 6 year old Indian girl being raped. Maybe you should worry more about that and less about Pakistan.

BBC News - India six-year-old 'raped in Bangalore school by staff members'

I think Indians on here could take a lesson from Dr lekhraj lalwani on tolerance.

And that's precisely why someone asked about what exactly the Muslims have done with regards to promoting inter-faith solidarity. All they got in return were abuses from Areesh. All you needed to to was show a few examples of Muslims meeting people of other faiths halfway across the proverbial bridge like how Waz did in a few posts.

Haha . Shyt kid you are so horny about your mom and a wife you don't have . Ahahahahaha You must have 4 wives . A camel , a goat , a donkey and a baccha . hahahahahaha

Having 4 wives is better than giving your wife to someone else for a promotion. Something you guys proudly do. Typing hahahahaha don't hide that you guys swap wives. I hope your dad didn't follow this tradition.

And that's precisely why someone asked about what exactly the Muslims have done with regards to promoting inter-faith solidarity. All they got in return were abuses from Areesh. All you needed to to was show a few examples of Muslims meeting people of other faiths halfway across the proverbial bridge like how Waz did in a few posts.
It was e phone who started trolling not Areesh.

Depends on what one considers trolling....I don't consider his question as trolling. It was pertinent to the subject at hand. But bringing in Israel, to me that's trolling. Maybe to you it isn't.
Let’s be honest here most threads on this forum turn into troll fests, and both Indians and Pakistanis are to blame

I have gone to Church sermons just out of curiosity

Gone to Catholic and Orthodox (was in Russian so didnt learn much but was interesting to notice the remark differences between the Catholic and Orthodox ones) ...am curious about the Anglican one though...

Let’s be honest here most threads on this forum turn into troll fests, and both Indians and Pakistanis are to blame

I agree with u.
But here it was Areesh who came with Isreal,which is out of context. He further writes to me,it doesn't matter

Of course, if you were to generalize. But I was specifically talking about this thread and why it has degenerated into yet another meaningless diatribe.

It was e phone who started trolling not Areesh.

I am quite sure that he is a false-flagger. His location flag is USA, so he could claim to be from any country. His posts however show his true flag.

@Areesh , you make moderation very difficult for me. When you get into spats, I am forced to take it easy on both parties. If you were to just report trolls instead of posting smelly replies yourself, things would be a lot easier. There are very few Pakistani posters who troll themselves and make it difficult for us.

Y'all need to understand that it is not up to you to defend your country's honor. If we focused on having a civil exchange, no honor would be disturbed to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom