What's new

Of interfaith harmony: Believing in unity of religions, Hindu doctor practices fasting

I never deny there is no interfaith movement and I do applaud that.

What I said earlier is that what posted in this topic cannot be considered as inter-faith harmony since it is only one way traffic. Interfaith harmony need efforts from both sides, as simple as that.

What drags on is out of my expectation. I just respond what I have got from the comments above.

As for what happens in U.K., I hope it goes for the better. However, it is also reported that more support for sharia law, separate and close education for muslim children, religion above state type of news...

I hope that is not true. Otherwise, it will be extremely worrisome.
Of course the is extremism ephone. But there is also a growing, strong pro peace, equality for all etc movement You're in the US right? There are plenty of interfaith events there where Muslims participate.

Here in the UK, look at this my friend.

Bradford synagogue saved by city's Muslims | UK news | The Guardian

Pakistani Muslims contribute money to save a Jewish synagogue. They even helped rebuild a part of it!

They say Kaaba is actually a shiv ling.So all Hindus believe that Muslims worship Kaaba and dead bodies in dargahs
lol

today i saw one claiming jesus walked through kashmir , i lost that post but it was funny

I never deny there is no interfaith movement and I do applaud that.

What I said earlier is that what posted in this topic cannot be considered as inter-faith harmony since it is only one way traffic. Interfaith harmony need efforts from both sides, as simple as that.

What drags on is out of my expectation. I just respond what I have got from the comments above.

As for what happens in U.K., I hope it goes for the better. However, it is also reported that more support for sharia law, separate and close education for muslim children, religion above state type of news...

Fair enough and I conceded you did have a point. Those in the UK who do that are a minority given airtime. We are far stronger, otherwise you wouldn't have the news I posted above. There is true interfaith going on mate.

You should see who change the topic at first.

BTW, you should read what it has written so far.

Yes I did condemn that off-topic stuff. :-)

It is the bigots from China and Bharat who changed the topic.
Now it will remain changed. First supporting mass murder of Muslims and then coming here to lecture us about interfaith harmony.
My foot.

Bigots from China & Bharat,I see.
U r more concerned about Palestine,What about the Hazaras,Shias & Ahmediyas who r demanding Asylum in China,Lanka & Australlia. What about the DRACONIAN blasphemy laws in your country,talking of Indians & chinese

I just read a article in today's dawn newspaper, Open this link

An uneasy coexistence: Christians, Muslims in Karachi's Michael Town By Naziha Syed Ali

An uneasy coexistence: Christians, Muslims in Karachi's Michael Town - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Bigots from China & Bharat,I see.
U r more concerned about Palestine,What about the Hazaras,Shias & Ahmediyas who r demanding Asylum in China,Lanka & Australlia. What about the DRACONIAN blasphemy laws in your country,talking of Indians & chinese

I just read a article in today's dawn newspaper, Open this link

An uneasy coexistence: Christians, Muslims in Karachi's Michael Town By Naziha Syed Ali

An uneasy coexistence: Christians, Muslims in Karachi's Michael Town - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

We have Pakistan obsessed Bharatis like you to care about them.

its better than worshiping a D!ck lolz or drink some p!sSno ?

You my friend have showed your aptitude in interfaith harmony...i will not stoop to your level and insult islam but this is the face of islam the world is increasingly seeing and hating.Intolerance,insulting other's gods,pittiness and exprcting everyone to accept them but they themselves will not accept anyone but rather insult them.You sir

I think you've been spending too much time on reading crappy British tabloids like the daily mail.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom