What's new

Officially the F-35 and MQ-9B for the United Arab Emirates

UAE has more non-national residents than nationals. Non nationals largely outnumber the nationals. They have to employ non nationals in mission critical strategic sectors. This unique situation of UAE clearly redefines the whole definition of national security as a whole. Therefore, it makes sense for UAE to practice unorthodox way of running their state affairs which may not make sense elsewhere.

Agreed. First fight USA. Then if you can defeat or think you can defeat USA cry out "Viva Palestine". Or else malke peace and be done with it like most sensible countries have.
@YankeeStani if you look at pre 1018 Ottoman map there is no Jordan. Syria, Palestine, SAudia Arabia leave alone UAE. Also before 1937 Burma and Aden were part of British Raj something our neighbours avoid considering when they rant about Pakistan and the artificiality of the country.

you meant pre-1918 right??

I was aware. UAE is just a 1960s British contraption of a few fishing villages. On the Baloch coast of Pakistan near the Iraniamn border we have a fishing village called Gwadar. Dubai was no differant. In fact Gwadar was part of Oman. If Gwadar had found oil it too would have turned into another UAE.

Gwadar

View attachment 730189
Did you know Trucial States [modern UAE] were subject of the British Raj empire and used the Rupee as currency? So low on order of British administrative hieracrchy that the British official who was posted to Gwadar was also responsible for Trucial States.

Thanks as always for teaching us history from a completely new and bird's eye perspective.....

The deal has be signed and done.. now Biden needs to deal with the US Mammoth companies who have signed it.. The UAE wasn't to receive the F-35 now anyway.. the contract said in at least 6 years if not 7 years.. so ample time to wait..Biden is just playing with words and politics..

The deal has be signed and done.. now Biden needs to deal with the US Mammoth companies who have signed it.. The UAE wasn't to receive the F-35 now anyway.. the contract said in at least 6 years if not 7 years.. so ample time to wait..Biden is just playing with words and politics..

Many things can change in 6 years. UAE may go for Rafale right away the way Greece did. US is expected to weaken to the point of Mexico or Brazil come 2050s. Not much point waiting for US.

I was being facetious and sarcastic. The fact is and anybody who has read the history post Ottoman Empire collapse in 1918 is clear. Saudia Arabia, UAE, Jordan, Kuwait are the spawns of the devil. The House of Saud and all the other Sheiks are devils of the Western European invaders and were complicit in making of Israel. And they have continued to be the devil of the Zionist to this day. They do lip service to Palestinians and Islam. Along with the Zionists of Israel the Saudi's and other GCC members regard Iran as the evil and the snake that needs it's head slicing off. This hatred is shared by Saudia, Israel, UAE etc.

However in this world money talks. Lot of money talks a lot. After 1950s these devils hit oil. Over decades they became some of the richest despots on earth. This money bought them governments like Pakistan, media like in Pakistan, madaris and most of the mullah class in Pakistan. Toda most Pakistan's look staryy eyed at the oil sheikhs.

But they are still devils. Rich devils. That was the intention of my outburst. Have a nice day ...
now that is kind of the real picture... cant agree more with u on this... except tat Iran being innocent as devils are opposing them... in my books its more of a dick measuring contest and ego war between them, civilization phobia and all tat.... and has nothing to do in context of religion or for tat matter sects as most ppl believe or are lead to believe.... sects are being used as motivation to gets the fools to lineup.... when in reality no one amongst them are serving ISLAM at all , not even in the slightest way....

just one suggestion, "In sha Allah" isnt used by a muslims if he or she is passing on a sarcastic comments... tat was the very first comment of mine pointing out this... tat lead me to believe u were just another silly chap with no understanding of nothing....

1617415737214.png

The usage of the plane is under USA control

@Philip the Arab

Back
Top Bottom