What's new

Officially the F-35 and MQ-9B for the United Arab Emirates

Oh lala, instead of educating me why I was wromng in what I said you instead begin thrashing me. Me want to know what I said was wrong?
Mmmm ...

Fixed-Wing

USA ‘welcomes’ Greece’s interest in buying the F-35

Greece is held as a god by the West and particularly Americans with Israel being the godess.

Welcome but they won't sell. F-35 has very high operational cost. For a country like Greece they go for Rafale. Rafale is bought by India, Qatar, Greece, Egypt.

Oh lala, instead of educating me why I was wromng in what I said you instead begin thrashing me. Me want to know what I said was wrong?
my friend please read ur post again like 3 or 4 times loudly... i am quoting ur exact sentence below

" Inshallah now UAE with help of Pakistan Air force can attack israel and free Palestine. "

u didnt get the mistake? or are u just too naive... UAE and free Palestine? how on earth u can put these 2 in the same sentence? lol and u think UAE was waiting for F35s to be cleared for purchase to attack Israel with or without Pakistan? like seriously??? please have a look around, where did u get the impression of UAE thinking of such a thing? did u ever saw UAE projecting or even dreaming about such a thing? let alone planning...
so for me its was a shock if ppl with such a rank in PDF, are talking crap... maybe u still living in 60s...

No they won't. Americans won't sell Greece F-35. Greece buy Rafale to replace F-16. Rafale is a generation ahead of F-16. 2000s plane compared to 1970s plane.
Theen.....NATO is disintegrating...which i've already said multiple times on this forum.

NATO - OLD PAPER TIGER.

Mirage 2000 is same generation as F-16. Rafale is same generation as F-22. A few years difference. Rafale IOC 2002. F-22 IOC 2005.

LOL. Are you serious? No F-16 and Rafale are both the same generation. Both are 4th generation aircraft. Rafale is not the same generation as F-22 LMAO. My friend the F-22 is a 5th generation aircraft. Rafale is not.

u didnt get the mistake? or are u just too naive... UAE and free Palestine?
I was being facetious and sarcastic. The fact is and anybody who has read the history post Ottoman Empire collapse in 1918 is clear. Saudia Arabia, UAE, Jordan, Kuwait are the spawns of the devil. The House of Saud and all the other Sheiks are devils of the Western European invaders and were complicit in making of Israel. And they have continued to be the devil of the Zionist to this day. They do lip service to Palestinians and Islam. Along with the Zionists of Israel the Saudi's and other GCC members regard Iran as the evil and the snake that needs it's head slicing off. This hatred is shared by Saudia, Israel, UAE etc.

However in this world money talks. Lot of money talks a lot. After 1950s these devils hit oil. Over decades they became some of the richest despots on earth. This money bought them governments like Pakistan, media like in Pakistan, madaris and most of the mullah class in Pakistan. Toda most Pakistan's look staryy eyed at the oil sheikhs.

But they are still devils. Rich devils. That was the intention of my outburst. Have a nice day ...

LOL. Are you serious? No F-16 and Rafale are both the same generation. Both are 4th generation aircraft. Rafale is not the same generation as F-22 LMAO. My friend the F-22 is a 5th generation aircraft. Rafale is not.

2000s planes are same generation. Mirage 2000 and F-16 same generation. Rafale and F-22 same generation.

UAE territory was never under Ottoman rule my friend you are severely mistaken. It was before oil a desert with nothing of value.
Did I say that? This is before the CREATION of Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Saudia Arabia, Kuwait etc

1617295659444.png

You mentioned UAE and I assumed you thought they were under Ottoman rule. They have nothing to do with any of that bullshit that caused Ottomans to lose power.
I was aware. UAE is just a 1960s British contraption of a few fishing villages. On the Baloch coast of Pakistan near the Iraniamn border we have a fishing village called Gwadar. Dubai was no differant. In fact Gwadar was part of Oman. If Gwadar had found oil it too would have turned into another UAE.

Gwadar

1617300385399.png

Did you know Trucial States [modern UAE] were subject of the British Raj empire and used the Rupee as currency? So low on order of British administrative hieracrchy that the British official who was posted to Gwadar was also responsible for Trucial States.

Last edited:
In
I was aware. UAE is just a 1960s British contraption of a few fishing villages. On the Baloch coast of Pakistan near the Iraniamn border we have a fishing village called Gwadar. Dubai was no differant. In fact Gwadar was part of Oman. If Gwadar had found oil it too would have turned into another UAE.

Gwadar

View attachment 730189
Did you know Trucial States [modern UAE] were subject of the British Raj empire and used the Rupee as currency? So low on order of British administrative hieracrchy that the British official who was posted to Gwadar was also responsible for Trucial States.
Interesting note Yemen was part of the British Raj and used the Rupee until like 1937 and even way until the late 60s the Gulf States on.the cusp of independence or were independent were using the Rupee

Guys, amigos, friends, you fellas always think of war to liberate Palestine against Israel. Let me tell you something very simple to understand, really. NO ONE, not even the all Mualalallala Iran and their missiles will EVER attack Israel no matter if they have 500 more F-35s. Whoever attempts that will get nuked to oblivion. The only reason for any apprehension is technology transfer. They don't want anyone who operates Russian or Chinese aircraft to get any of their hands on these aircraft and that is why the UAE is a big recipient, Any Russian stuff they have they don't need any Russians to maintain or be there. That's it. Us in Egypt loooool are LOADED with Russian equipment and military personnel and sorry to embarrassingly say, don't have a good record keeping the F-16 and other items from the Ruskies.

Interesting note Yemen was part of the British Raj and used the Rupee until like 1937 and even way until the late 60s the Gulf States on.the cusp of independence or were independent were using the Rupee
The British Raj had two or three tiers of administraive layers.

• direct rule which was ran by London through the Viceroy using British officials.
  • indirect rule like Princely states which ran themselves but foreign affairs was handled by Britain via resident official.
  • protectorates which had lose control with oversign from a British Indian official.

Trucial states, Aden, Kashmir etc wewre level 2 or level 3. All used British Raj Rupee.

Aden
  • As the Settlement of Aden, a dependency of Bombay Presidency from 1839 to 1932; becomes a Chief Commissioner's province in 1932; separated from India and made the Crown Colony of Aden in 1937.

not even the all Mualalallala Iran and their missiles will EVER attack Israel no matter if they have 500 more F-35s
Agreed. First fight USA. Then if you can defeat or think you can defeat USA cry out "Viva Palestine". Or else malke peace and be done with it like most sensible countries have.
@YankeeStani if you look at pre 1018 Ottoman map there is no Jordan. Syria, Palestine, SAudia Arabia leave alone UAE. Also before 1937 Burma and Aden were part of British Raj something our neighbours avoid considering when they rant about Pakistan and the artificiality of the country.

Back
Top Bottom