What's new

Officially the F-35 and MQ-9B for the United Arab Emirates

UAE will go for Rafale to replace the Mirage 2000-9.. and F-35 to lead the F-16 Blk 60

SU-35 in few years from now to make an eastern air force section with the the UAE-Russian light 5th Generation fighter in about 5 years from now..

UAE won't get F-35. Americans won't sell F-35 to Arabs. Also, Egypt and Greece which are UAE's close allies in the Med against Turkey use Rafale, not F-35, so it makes sense UAE goes for Rafale too to ease logistics and share commonality.

UAE won't get F-35. Americans won't sell F-35 to Arabs. Also, Egypt and Greece which are UAE's close allies in the Med against Turkey use Rafale, not F-35, so it makes sense UAE goes for Rafale too to ease logistics and share commonality.
At work, I got a chance to speak to a Block 60 pilot who is currently on a staff tour. UAE is getting the F-35s and they are being worked on. F-35s can be sold to anybody depending if you qualify, Arabs can qualify for it depending on their mutual interests and finances.

Greece is getting the F-35 too as well as the UAE.. apparently you don't follow the news..

Greece is getting the F-35 too as well as the UAE.. apparently you don't follow the news..

Greece is not getting F-35. Greece is close with Russia and US don't want F-35 secrets in Russian hands. Greece buy Rafale, not F-35.

Greece is not getting F-35. Greece is close with Russia and US don't want F-35 secrets in Russian hands. Greece buy Rafale, not F-35.
USA ‘welcomes’ Greece’s interest in buying the F-35

“The United States, at the highest levels, has welcomed Greece’s interest in acquiring the F-35 for the Hellenic Air Force,” says US Ambassador to Greece, Geoffrey Pyatt on 30 November. “We have signaled our support for procurement and are working closely together on a future acquisition programme, which would enhance Greece’s defence capabilities, ensure interoperability with US Armed Forces and improve regional stability.”

https://www.flightglobal.com/fixed-...es-interest-in-buying-the-f-35/141431.article

“The United States, at the highest levels, has welcomed Greece’s interest in acquiring the F-35 for the Hellenic Air Force,” says US Ambassador to Greece, Geoffrey Pyatt on 30 November. “We have signaled our support for procurement and are working closely together on a future acquisition programme, which would enhance Greece’s defence capabilities, ensure interoperability with US Armed Forces and improve regional stability.”

https://www.flightglobal.com/fixed-...es-interest-in-buying-the-f-35/141431.article

Lip service. They won't sell F-35 to Greece. Lest sensitive technology fall into Russian hands.

Greece will get F35 because Greece isnt Muslim, move on.

Greece will get F35 because Greece isnt Muslim, move on.

No they won't. Americans won't sell Greece F-35. Greece buy Rafale to replace F-16. Rafale is a generation ahead of F-16. 2000s plane compared to 1970s plane.

Last edited:
No they won't. Americans won't sell Greece F-35. Greece buy Rafale to replace F-16. Rafale is a generation ahead of F-16. 2000s plane compared to 1970s plane.

First of all the Rafale will not replace F-16s. Also the Rafale is not a generation ahead.

Inshallah now UAE with help of Pakistan Air force can attack israel and free Palestine.
:hitwall:..... kaise kar laite hou yeh sb. i am not assuming this was some joke as u said In Sha Allah first.... so this implies either u know jack about wats happening or just too silly to comprehend.... in either case wakeup from lala land dream adventures. that ship has sailed like some decades bk, were u living under some rock since?
Mirage 2000 is same generation as F-16. Rafale is same generation as F-22. A few years difference. Rafale IOC 2002. F-22 IOC 2005.
lol u at it again.... u never learn do u

kaise kar laite hou yeh sb. i am not assuming this was some joke as u said In Sha Allah first.... so this implies either u know jack about wats happening or just too silly to comprehend.... in either case wakeup from lala land dream adventures. that ship has sailed like some decades bk, were u living under some rock since?
Oh lala, instead of educating me why I was wromng in what I said you instead begin thrashing me. Me want to know what I said was wrong?
Mmmm ...

Fixed-Wing

Greece is held as a god by the West and particularly Americans with Israel being the godess.

Last edited:
1617174685873.png

Back
Top Bottom