What's new

One injured from Indian firing in Rawalakot after Pak-India talks: reports

Okay, if we are killing civilians then Pakistani Army should come and intervene rather than sending so called Mujahids cum terrorists and India will see. Enough of crap!

You are telling us to intervene :rofl: We just killed your two soldiers and you indians became scared and your generals started peeing in their pants and started giving orders of aggression Or orders of Killing Civilians! Its the same thing!

You r mistaken do the same barbaric act and then wait for the wrath ur army
,politicians, intellegence agencies will be running around the world begging to save ur a$$ as always..

oh baby boy nehru ran to UN for kashmir in 47 then again india ran to UN for mumbai attacks!

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistani soldier 'tortured to death'

this link shows india is used to beheading i guess this time you did it to one of your own! and then cried!

limited with ghuris and shaheens on bombay delhi ? we are tired these days will be so happy to take india with us in grave :rofl: heey dont worry we made 60km nuke missile to 2500km for you guys :smokin:

Kya Imran Bhai aap bhee is tarah ki baat karoge khair koi gal nahee ji waise whats your assesment about the capabilities of Bhramos Missiles (Road mobile and supersonik) and how much time it will take to reach its targets and the distance it has to cover now calculate the same for your Ghauries & shaheens and dont worry we have made elaborate arrangments for there istqbaal also ever heared of AAD, PAD , SA 300 , SA 400 , Spyder sam , Akash amioong other + green pines and swordfish radars + US , French Israeli and Russian 3D radars :azn:

You are telling us to intervene :rofl: We just killed your two soldiers and you indians became scared and your generals started peeing in their pants and started giving orders of aggression Or orders of Killing Civilians! Its the same thing!

there you accepted that you came across LOC! Thank You!:bunny:

Right , Please take your Pathetic excuse somewhere else .

The Firing from Indian Side Started Right after Flag meeting , where both sides Agreed to Uphold some sanity .

What excuses, you are not deployed in that region, and neither am I. You entire accusation is merely conjecture of what you believe happened.
You do not what happened and can neither can know it or who fired first..has either side ever admitted to have started the firing first?Funnily enough, it is always the other side, which starts the firing.

And , There is a Clear Distinction between Civilian Area & Army posts , & i am pretty sure indian Army is trained Enough to Aim the Right way.

I am sure that you are pretty certain that Pakistan army can distinguish between civilian and army area..then how come your army ended up killing that pregnant lady on India side, which initiated this entire shindig.

You r mistaken do the same barbaric act and then wait for the wrath ur army
,politicians, intellegence agencies will be running around the world begging to save ur a$$ as always..

What Barbaric Act ? , we did nothing of such sort , come out of your fairy tales , at today's Flag meet , you Commander was able to Prove Squat , so come out of the illusion .

We are professional Soldiers , we don't attack civilians , you hit us we will Hit you back twice as hard , & you sure as hell wont see it coming .

:)

What excuses, you are not deployed in that region, and neither am I. You entire accusation is merely conjecture of what you believe happened.
You do not what happened and can neither can know it or who fired first..has either side ever admitted to have started the firing first?Funnily enough, it is always the other side, which starts the firing.

I am sure that you are pretty certain that Pakistan army can distinguish between civilian and army area..then how come your army ended up killing that pregnant lady on India side, which initiated this entire shindig.

so then how can you conclude the beheading happened???? given your own logic?

Really that's the best you could do ? , instead of admitting your fault , you are accusing the Opponent .

Pathetic

Pathetic ???

You want to say no terrorist from your side ever crossed border ???

<Abuses>. They want the issue resolved but they dont want UN. They want to resolve issue on their terms and expect everyone accepts their lies.

No matter how hard we try to believe there will be peace between two countries, there wont be, unless Kashmir issue is resolved and it will not be resolved through India's terror occupation or shoving its choice of solution in the throats of Kashmiris.

Did Pakistanis sent proofs that person got injured by Indian firing? For all we know this could be another Pakistani propaganda..

I am not Deployed , Yes , but i do know more about that area then even half of your Army does , literally .

And , What pregnant women ? , I have not seen a report about that via any independent source , so it could very well be Indian Army's handy work to Blame Pakistan army , they are very Experienced at Hurting Civilians .

Indians are a barking dog. They want the issue resolved but they dont want UN. They want to resolve issue on their terms and expect everyone accepts their lies.

No matter how hard we try to believe there will be peace between two countries, there wont be, unless Kashmir issue is resolved and it will not be resolved through India's terror occupation or shoving its choice of solution in the throats of Kashmiris.

Post reported!

Did Pakistanis sent proofs that person got injured by Indian firing? For all we know this could be another Pakistani propaganda..

the problem is the ones who got injured were LeT personals, now how can they declare their identity and connection btw. PA and LeT? lol

Pathetic ???

You want to say no terrorist from your side ever crossed border ???

First that is not the matter of Discussion here ,

2nd , what terrorist ? there are no terrorists in Kashmir , there are just Freedom Fighters . so if you want to fight them , sure go ahead , i have no issue with that , as they have Arms , they can defend themselves .

but Attacking a Civilian establishment , in times of relative peace ... that is just unprofessional & pathetic .

Indian army is used to shooting and killing civilians in Kashmir so no surprise they shot at civilians on Pak border.

Indian army is used to shooting and killing civilians in Kashmir so no surprise they shot at civilians on Pak border.

civilians trained by PA and funded by ISI to carry out anti Indian activities

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom