What's new

One injured from Indian firing in Rawalakot after Pak-India talks: reports

Here is chinadaily mentioning the incident
India, Pakistan exchange fire in Kashmir |Asia-Pacific |chinadaily.com.cn

Btw which independant non pakistani news source are you basing for this incident..?Or are you living in a dream world and simply believing the words of pak army who have verifiable history of lying..?

And if you know the area as you claim,you also know who usually initiate cross border firing to provide cover for infilteration..Civilians on both sides are prone to be victims of such tactics.

China daily is not quoting any journalist , it is quoting an indian Army Officer , and you expect me to believe that ? really now ?

Show me something concrete , something like , BBC , CNN , WSJ , NYT .

stop it .... whenever civilian govt take a step to forget all the clash which india and pakistan have something happen like this ............... politics and war damn it

International media only quotes incidents about Kashmir when it crosses a certain threshold , especially when it pertains to firing on LOC and people dying or getting injured on it pretty workaday for them..for example you will not find news about Pakistani civilian being injured in Indian firing on respected news sources like BBC, CNN...does that mean, it never happened and you were suckling on your media lollypop all along?

Exactly , so if your Army tells you something Happened , you think it did , you don't question it , you don't ask for prof , by you i mean your media , & you indirectly believe your media . however it is your privilege to believe what you want , but if you want me to believe something , then you have to convince me , with some authentic source , I am not going to just take your word for that .

Either show me proof , or show me an credible source authenticating that , if you cannot do that , then for me everything you say , is just a fairytale .

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Kashmir girl fights off militants

teenage girl says she killed a militant with his own gun after insurgents attacked their home in Indian-administered Kashmir.

Three militants stormed into Rukhsana Kauser's home in a remote village in Jammu region on Monday and started beating her parents in front of her.

Ms Kauser, 18, and her brother turned on the gunmen, killing one and injuring two more. Police praised their courage.

One of the militants wanted to marry Ms Kauser against her will, police said.

The militants escaped and are now being sought by police who are using their blood trails as clues.

Some Pakistanis still class them as freedom fighters even when they target civilians that is their stupidity

Wow posting news from four years ago, what do you bookmark articles from selected sites to toss around years down the line to appear smart? Pathetic.

Pakistan has provided support to Kashmiris to fight off your army. What good can Pakistan gain from attacking civilians. Meanwhile your army has everything to gain by terrorizing Kashmiris. And btw, weren't you gloating about unmarked graves in another thread.

Go post your old *** propaganda articles else where.

Wow posting news from four years ago, what do you bookmark articles from selected sites to toss around years down the line to appear smart? Pathetic.

Pakistan has provided support to Kashmiris to fight off your army. What good can Pakistan gain from attacking civilians. Meanwhile your army has everything to gain by terrorizing Kashmiris. And btw, weren't you gloating about unmarked graves in another thread.

Go post your old *** propaganda articles else where.

So why are the militants attacking civilians? and why our Kashmiri civilians joining the Indian army and giving tip offs to the Indian army? care to explain?

Why did militants shoot 2 Kashmiri civilians this week?

So why are the militants attacking civilians? and why our Kashmiri civilians joining the Indian army and giving tip offs to the Indian army? care to explain?

Why did militants shoot 2 Kashmiri civilians this week?

Are you sure those are freedom fighters and not your army? They're apparently good at staging and coercing things.

Edit: btw there are a lot of news articles around the web of Kashmiris celebrating Pak Independence Day. Pak cricket wins and denouncing everything Indian.

But I don't save any thing like that to toss around like you nincompoops

Okay, if we are killing civilians then Pakistani Army should come and intervene rather than sending so called Mujahids cum terrorists and India will see. Enough of crap!

oohh you!! shut the F*** up!! u will see what we are gonna do !! just wait and watch!! we do pre planned Actions , not start firing like your coward army!! so ssshhh get off here and wait for the aggression by Pak Army !! and Yeah Enough of the Crap!! :tdown::tdown::pakistan::pakistan:

Panchayat members in Jammu and Kashmir quit for fear of their lives | Mail Online

A day after a 40-year-old woman panch Zoona Begam was shot and critically wounded in Sopore by suspected militants, 22 elected grassroots workers have announced their resignations citing "threats to their lives".

"My colleague was shot dead in Gooripora village and then a panch was shot at. I have no option but to resign," panch Ghulam Mohammad Sheikh of Sopore said.

The All Jammu and Kashmir Panchayat Conference (AJKPC), which claims to represent 34,000 panches and sarpanches of the state, asked the central government to impose President's rule in the state.

This news is from this week not 4 years ago

Are you sure those are freedom fighters and not your army? They're apparently good at staging and coercing things.

Why don't you go ask the Kashmiri civilans who they are and why would we shoot civilians who are linked with the Congress party lol only a stupid Pakistani would believe that

Exactly , so if your Army tells you something Happened , you think it did , you don't question it , you don't ask for prof , by you i mean your media , & you indirectly believe your media . however it is your privilege to believe what you want , but if you want me to believe something , then you have to convince me , with some authentic source , I am not going to just take your word for that .

Either show me proof , or show me an credible source authenticating that , if you cannot do that , then for me everything you say , is just a fairytale .

We are beating around the bush.Bottom line here is.

You don't want to believe an Indian source, just because it is 'Indian'..so why are expecting us to believe a Pakistani source(Dawn news on todays incident) ..which claims Indian soldiers opened fire on a Pakistani civilian. Because as far we seen, you haven't proved today's incident by giving an 'authentic international source' either.So as far we should be concerned it never happened!!

Back
Top Bottom