What's new

One of China Biggest Firm to make factory in India!

Chinese are welcome !!!
So are Americans.
:enjoy::chilli:

The Chinese are investing in a land where the local high class Brahmins would regard them as no different than northeastern tribal Dalits.

Brother China has turned traitor !!! </3

:astagh:
Now you know higher than mountain and deeper than sea friend is a pure businessman who will make americans look like angels.

I hope Dell and Apple will follow the trend.
Though getting more jobs in india is good , india should aim for value creation. Most of the products manufactured in china is highly subsidized in terms of raw material and labour wise. Selling a kg of steel for 100Rs to gain dollars might seem attractive but we will end up buying 500gms of finished product for 10000Rs negating whatever was gained.

Like china we will simply exploit our natural resources to deplete it and our engineering talent will be degraded if they work on low end jobs. It will be simply re-enactment of british colonialism where we sell cotton and buy cloth for higher cost.

We are making life in western countries more affordable by exploiting our own. Lets not become another cheap bakras for western companies.

You can call it whatever you want.
But you still can't spell.
Now repeat again the process. You don't need to get emotional.

I can spell, its not my fault you are foolish.

Lenova is a fake brand of many other brands in China. ;)

So lenovo is also going xiomis way , investing heavily in india , creating jobs.

But i thought china is deeper that mountain friend of pakistan, then why is china investing in the rival country of pakistan ?

Pakistan has been literally spreading red carpet for china, while indiia is spreading thorns for china and will continue to do so, but yet these big ticket projects are coming to india rather going to pakistan. Why ?

Back
Top Bottom