What's new

One of China Biggest Firm to make factory in India!

I can spell, its not my fault you are foolish.

Lenova is a fake brand of many other brands in China. ;)
You may try to spin anyway you choose. But the brand you were referring to originally is Lenovo.
You still can't spell.
Foolish is yourself.

Lenovo is one brand for which I used to hit my class mates when they used the term "Chinese maal" for it. ( a term used to define unreliability).
I have been using its laptops for some 12 years now. And yes if you talk of performance in a limited budget. It wacks Dell and HP clearly.

You need to learn to spell first.
Repeat after me, "L-E-N-O-V-O". Now say it 10 times without looking at it.
L-E-N-O-V- - - A :D:D:D

The Chinese are investing in a land where the local high class Brahmins would regard them as no different than northeastern tribal Dalits.
WTF is that supposed to mean my high IQ murikan buddy :D:D:D

Lenovo is one brand for which I used to hit my class mates when they used the term "Chinese maal" for it. ( a term used to define unreliability).
I have been using its laptops for some 12 years now. And yes if you talk of performance in a limited budget. It wacks Dell and HP clearly.
Currently I own a lenova, and I think it's shit
It's touch pad is worst for a laptop of INR 48000, screen is mediocre at best, battery lasts for 25 to 30 minutes at best and is heavy as hell
Though I like Acer ultrabooks more specially their design and sleekness

Last edited:
Hope no indian will apply any job in Lenovo or India governement disapprove the Chinese investment or else they are in cahoots. If so they are equally fake. :D
in Gujarat, (our language is 80% similar to Hindi and Sanskrit) we speak lenovo too, I don't know why some Hindi speakers call it lenova

Hope no indian will apply any job in Lenovo or India governement disapprove the Chinese investment or else they are in cahoots. If so they are equally fake. :D

Well sorry to hear the company will be creating 1500 jobs in India and not China. No matter how sh!t the firm is, as long as it contributes to India GDP, then I am happy. :)

Oh BTW, your english is rubbish.

Indian government can't apply for a job, its an organisation. Also the first sentence is poor.

You may try to spin anyway you choose. But the brand you were referring to originally is Lenovo.
You still can't spell.
Foolish is yourself.

Maybe you were foolish to not realise what I was referring to, which is the the fake brand. I am surprised you never heard of Lenova, as your nation are very good at making fakes.

;)

Ignore the trolls
On topic
We will always welcome any type of investments from our Chinese partners

Good to see China hiring indians as slaves.

By working in a factory one become a slave? by that logic are Chinese are also slave to the west as they work for them ?

god what has happened to these chinese trolls they used to be good in the past maybe govt ain't regulating them now.

Luca try to get out of this call center,where u r working.There is a world beyond call center

Have you seen the movie "the love guru"? The Indian guy took a job in a Dell call center.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom