What's new

One of China Biggest Firm to make factory in India!

what is your problem with Indians?? Have you had some bad experience in India??
No problem. Just having a good time with an Indian member.
Wanna join the party?

Last edited by a moderator:
You wouldn't. Unless you have an IQ digit of more than two. ;)

No problem. Just having a good time with an Indian member.
Wanna join the party?

No point of having a high IQ, when you have terrible English just like yourself :rofl::woot:

I am surprised too that none of your fellow Indians referred to you as an idiot. You do know most Indians can't pronounce Lenovo but they pronounce it as, "Lenova". You're trying to fool me? I lived in India. You're most probably from the south of India where people are stupid can't spell.
I've heard many Indians pronounce it as Lenova since they are used to pronouncing the car, "Innova". Try to spin yourself out of this now. Just admit it, coolie.
. :)

Japanese are stupid's as they don't know english,german's are stupid as they also don't know english and these are the most stupid advanced countries in the world if follows as per your theory.UK is most advanced country than Japan and Germany because they know english.:lol:

@ranjeet @danger007 @Viny @Star Wars @GURU DUTT

Japanese are stupid's as they don't know english,german's are stupid as they also don't know english and these are the most stupid advanced countries in the world if follows as per your theory.UK is most advanced country than Japan and Germany because they know english.:lol:

so according to some hub bul watans and "friends of China" language is more important than the deal itself ..... no wonder :coffee:

Your lungi is on fire. :rofl:
1. You didn't understand what I mean.
2. Stupid and can't spell don't go hand in hand.
3. What I meant was stupid and can't spell as well.
4. You're from kerela and happens to be in the south, so I am not surprised. I know. I've been there too.
5. How's your English pronunciation?
6. Great back waters of kerela.
7. Do you live near Lullu mall? Lol...

Your lungi is on fire. :rofl:
1. You didn't understand what I mean.
2. Stupid and can't spell don't go hand in hand.
3. What I meant was stupid and can't spell as well.
4. You're from kerela and happens to be in the south, so I am not surprised. I know. I've been there too.
5. How's your English pronunciation?
6. Great back waters of kerela.
7. Do you live near Lullu mall? Lol...

Haha coming from a butt hurt who don't know how to spell 'Kerala'.No i live near 'chini mall'.

Haha 'kerala' is an english word and not malayalam.In malayalam it is named as 'keralam'.:rofl::rofl:
Seriously?
I asked you the spelling of the, "moon".
You just proved your incapability in comprehending the easiest of sentences.

How do you spell, "moon"? In your Malayalam way? :rofl:

Buddy don't be too over smart.Any way i enjoyed and have fun......waiting for more stupid post from your side
Seriously?
I asked you the spelling of the, "moon".
You just proved your incapability in comprehending the easiest of sentences.

By the way shall i bound to reply Mr.English professor? Please get lost my dear troll....

Buddy don't be too over smart.Any way i enjoyed and have fun......waiting for more stupid post from your side

By the way shall i bound to reply Mr.English professor? Please get lost my dear troll....

I can help you spell it in your mother tongue. "Moon" is spelt as, "M - O - and yet another O - N" isn't this is how it's spelt in Malayalam? :rofl:

I can help you spell it in your mother tongue. "Moon" is spelt as, "M - O - and yet another O - N" isn't this is how it's spelt in Malayalam? :rofl:

Thanks kid. i don't know that :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom