What's new

One of China Biggest Firm to make factory in India!

Have you seen the movie "the love guru"? The Indian guy took a job in a Dell call center.

If i see or not will not matters on ground.Dell is having good share in indian PC market(They have good service support).Luca come out of your fantasy movie world

Maybe you were foolish to not realise what I was referring to, which is the the fake brand. I am surprised you never heard of Lenova, as your nation are very good at making fakes.

;)
I am surprised too that none of your fellow Indians referred to you as an idiot. You do know most Indians can't pronounce Lenovo but they pronounce it as, "Lenova". You're trying to fool me? I lived in India. You're most probably from the south of India where people are stupid can't spell.
I've heard many Indians pronounce it as Lenova since they are used to pronouncing the car, "Innova". Try to spin yourself out of this now. Just admit it, coolie.

hey read my post :)
I am late reading your post. I just replied to him first. :)

I am surprised too that none of your fellow Indians referred to you as an idiot. You do know most Indians can't pronounce Lenovo but they pronounce it as, "Lenova". You're trying to fool me? I lived in India. You're most probably from the south of India where people are stupid can't spell.
I've heard many Indians pronounce it as Lenova since they are used to pronouncing the car, "Innova". Try to spin yourself out of this now. Just admit it, coolie.

Stop acting all cocky you Chinese fool.

Only an complete fool as well as an idiot like yourself, can somehow declare the smartness of whole of India.

I am surprised India even let you in, next time dont come back.

Lenovo is one brand for which I used to hit my class mates when they used the term "Chinese maal" for it. ( a term used to define unreliability).
I have been using its laptops for some 12 years now. And yes if you talk of performance in a limited budget. It wacks Dell and HP clearly.

All the laptops/desktop makers use some specific brands of key components like motherboards, processors, RAMs, and hard drives, they would have performed equally well even in a wooden box. But how is the quality of the non-standard components like the battery, screen and the casing? All the Lenovo laptops I have seen so far have unpolished and cheap looking built quality and very poor battery. Besides, Lenovo pushes lots of useless bloatware in their laptops.

Good to see China hiring indians as slaves.

Have they stopped making shoes for us?

*Sigh* Time for Pakistan to look for a new (big) brother :(

India is ur beat option . Just before few days Modi announced 1.40 lac crore package for bihar . For this money all the peoole in North Korea will turn into a suicide bombers .

But sadly we arr not brothers . You are from Arab and we are from India .

U shameless . You open your shops in Pakistan . If you want to open shops in India then lick our feet say "Bhai jaan please aloow us "

Or we wond :D

Stop acting all cocky you Chinese fool.

Only an complete fool as well as an idiot like yourself, can somehow declare the smartness of whole of India.

I am surprised India even let you in, next time dont come back.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I am truly surprised India can produce a great fool like yourself too. Lol...

India is ur beat option . Just before few days Modi announced 1.40 lac crore package for bihar . For this money all the peoole in North Korea will turn into a suicide bombers .

But sadly we arr not brothers . You are from Arab and we are from India .

U shameless . You open your shops in Pakistan . If you want to open shops in India then lick our feet say "Bhai jaan please aloow us "

Or we wond :D
You should join the other fool from India.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I am truly surprised India can produce a great fool like yourself too. Lol...

You should join the other fool from India.

Well it takes a fool to know a fool and you are the biggest fool on this forum. :chilli::chilli::woot:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom