What's new

PAF CAS confirmed the SU-30MKI kill in addition to MiG-21 Bison - Alan Warnes

No..No you have numbers wrong, 3 x Su-30MKI, 3 x MiG-21bis killed by F-16s remaining 2 x Mirage 2000i were taken out by JF17s so we have 8 kills not six until unless you are implying about only F-16 kills. then yes they are six kills.

Finally truth is coming out!
TallGuy isnt that a bit too tall of a claim?:o:
Unless you have reason to believe this is true. We are all ears....

Missile -------- Casualty ------- Kill Credit
AIM-120-------Su-30 -------- Pakistan
AIM-120------Mig 21 bis ------- Pakistan
you have no proof may be MKI was down by AMRAAM but Mig-21 was shot down by JF-17+SD-10 combo according to various senior/professional members here on PDF @airomerix

TallGuy isnt that a bit too tall of a claim?:o:
Unless you have reason to believe this is true. We are all ears....

No its not a tall claim..i have compiled data from various OSINT and i am preety sure Indian AF is missing 8 aircraft since 27th Feb 19 of which they are admitting 1 x MiG-21bison

i have posted my findings...as i said before time will tell.. Truth will come out.

@Suriya
its you and your source 4-5 AMRAAM were fired excluding JF17s shots (which is not mentioned)

Can you provide exact order of battle of IAF aircraft in air and scrambled within 20mins of 27 Feb 19 from OSINT

As per my compilation of data
2 x Su-30MKI on CAP from Sirsa AFB
2 Su-30MKI were scrambled from Avantipura AFB
2 x Mirage 2000i were on CAP up north towards shadra
4 x MiG-21bis that were scrambled from Srinagar AFB, Udhampur AFB or Avantipura

Now..
If you could help me find these 8 aircraft.

1st aircraft missing. Su-30MKI was shot down on or near LOC 1 x pilot/wso in our custody Sqn Ldr - Possibily sikh. body returned via Red Cross..as i am sure we dont have it but we have taken liberty to preserve his belongings for future disclosure.. (reason - F-16) this aircraft was on CAP from SIRSA AFB.

2nd Aircraft missing. Su-30MKI in IOK both pilot/WSO dead - later indians have confirmed them to be killed in car accident.(reason - F-16) This Su-30MKI is the scrambler from Avantipura AFB.

3rd aircraft missing. Su-30MKI killed in IOK (Rajnikanth over Div HQ.) Crew ejected - he is the one to be awarded soon. (Reason of been awarded soon - F-16) 2nd Su-30MKI of pair of CAP from SIRSA AFB

4th aircraft missing. MiG-21BISON that took off from Srinagar (possible wingman) of W/C Abhi..crashed near Srinager AFB due to Technical Fault. (Possible Technical cause - JF17/F-16s)

5th aircraft missing. MiG-21BISON of W/C.Abhi which we have the wreckage at kotla. (Indian Agree MIA due to F-16)

6th aircraft missing. MiG-21BISON last seen over raisi...(never landed back - reason - F-16)

7th aircraft missing. 1st Mirage 2000i on CAP near Shadra - (Shot down by JF17) upnorth
8th aircraft missing: 2nd Mirage 2000i on CAP near Shadra -(Shot down by JF17) Upnorth

Can you help find them?
why not we shot down 100 Indian jets on 27 FEB lol just lol @TheTallGuy :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy: and single suspected claims downed MKI by Pakistan is also not confirmed, its still in fog of war @TheTallGuy :crazy::crazy::crazy:

you have no proof may be MKI was down by AMRAAM but Mig-21 was shot down by JF-17+SD-10 combo according to various senior/professional members here on PDF

Sir, MiG-21bison of W/C Abhi was shot down by F-16 with AMRAAM (They even have HUD footage not shared yet)

JF-17+SD10A combo shot down they took out Mirage 2000i armed with MICA problem is who flew them? thats why underwraps from Pakistan and Indian AF notice Mirage 2000i is completely vanished from there narrative.

you have no proof may be MKI was down by AMRAAM but Mig-21 was shot down by JF-17+SD-10 combo according to various senior/professional members here on PDF @airomerix
That guy thinks it was F-16's AMRAAM and not JF-17's BVR that shot down indian Mig 21 . You guys first decide among yourselves which aircraft was used .

No its not a tall claim..i have compiled data from various OSINT and i am preety sure Indian AF is missing 8 aircraft since 27th Feb 19 of which they are admitting 1 x MiG-21bison

i have posted my findings...as i said before time will tell.. Truth will come out.
missing didn't means shot down it might be crashed from technical mishap or friendly fire incident, similar to MI-17 case @TheTallGuy

missing didn't means shot down it might be crashed from technical mishap or friendly fire incident, similar to MI-17 case @TheTallGuy

why isnt technical mishaps are not happening now..are you saying IAF has stop flying?

Small bit of information there airdefences were blind as well due to loss of Green Pine Radar

Sir, MiG-21bison of W/C Abhi was shot down by F-16 with AMRAAM (They even have HUD footage not shared yet)

JF-17+SD10A combo shot down they took out Mirage 2000i armed with MICA problem is who flew them? thats why underwraps from Pakistan and Indian AF notice Mirage 2000i is completely vanished from there narrative.
you have no proof abhi shot down by AMRAAM, do you have any links to PAF/Pakistan military, on 27 FEB no Mirage-2000 were used as per various senior/professional members here on PDF, instead they were used on BALAKOT strike 26 FEB @TheTallGuy Mirage 2000 is mainly for strike missions for IAF @TheTallGuy :crazy::crazy::crazy:

1. EVerybody forgot the original ISPR statement , where it was clearly stated indian jet's' were shot down after they crossed LOC and violated pakistani airspace .

You mean to say ISPR is lying in the first place .

That guy thinks it was F-16's AMRAAM and not JF-17's BVR that shot down indian Mig 21 . You guys first decide among yourselves which aircraft was used .
As per statement by DGISPR chose platform of you choice [emoji6] it is no matter for us either it was JF17 or F16

change your username to pakistani whimp,
almost all your posts are questioning and contradiction. u r really annoying.

1. EVerybody forgot the original ISPR statement , where it was clearly stated indian jet's' were shot down after they crossed LOC and violated pakistani airspace .

You mean to say ISPR is lying in the first place .

Listen, Pakistan is not in a position to show themselves as aggressors, they have to modify the story of event to project themselves as defenders not aggressors even though PAF launched offensive air strikes in India.

Listen, Pakistan is not in a position to show themselves as aggressors, they have to modify the story of event to project themselves as defenders not aggressors even though PAF launched offensive air strikes in India.
You mean to say Pakistani official version is a matter of convenience depending on your choice and fancy . LOL

You means to say Pakistani official version is a matter of convenience depending on your choice and fancy . LOL

Its is always like that ...isnt your country narrative is based upon same principle..

By the way i asked you to help me count the losses of IAF on 27th Feb 19. so help me find in plausible descriptive manner do not side step and go off topic.

Back
Top Bottom