What's new

PAF GDP INITIAL TEST HELP REQUIRED

anyone know when the call for ISSB will the initial test passed candidates will receive?

Asslam-e-luikum
Dear Users can any one suggest me book for Initial stages of PAF .
Iam interested to join Pakistan AIR Defence as GDP, I need some effective points.
Must resp0nd my Msg

Asslam-e-luikum
Iam interested to join Pakistan AIR Defence as GDP, I need some effective points.
Must resp0nd my Msg

you should try doggers GDP or paf,i think it will help you alot

Thanky0u f0 the suggestion ,
Bt there is one thing else in my mind abt GDp ,
right nw Im fully fresh candidate who is interestd In PAf , I dun have any IDEA ,s0 Is it enough f0 me to Study The DOGAR'S Book or I have to find some other ways too..

sir plz tell me about air defence course and some initial test like physics and english .... which types of questions are asked in initial tests

air defence ki eye sight requirement kia hai?

My friend who passed the GDP initial test told, they will ask you about the capitals of different countries, like turkey, brazil, morroco etc etc the general knowledge. They will ask you about JF-17 or any other plane in PAF general specifications, like it's service ceiling or it's payload. then they will ask you the tricky mathematical questions like what is the 60 percent of 50 which is 30 (60*50 =3000/100 = 30) or any other percentage of any number, so you should be sharp in calculations. Then they will ask you if a object travels 900 KM in 60 minutes then how much it traveled in 35 minutes or 25 minutes? is 3/4 is greater or 4/5 is greater or 3/4 minus 4/7 give answer in fraction form in 5 seconds ? Then they will ask you analytical questions like if you cut a glass how many edges it would have?

then they will ask you psychological questions like do you masturbate, do you like boys, or some embarrassing questions to judge your mentality.

then they will randomly ask you to write 5 words or sentences to judge what are you thinking. or they will make you write and essay. and also they will hold the group sessions to judge what is your daily activities.....

One thing to remeber, they give 5 seconds or 10 seconds for every question asked, and they will ask 99 percent questions verbally, especially of mathematical problems
How can a person answer all these questions?,do they check the confidence of person or something else...what if a person submits a wrong answer,or if he says no for some questions,do this affect your interview?:)

How can a person answer all these questions?,do they check the confidence of person or something else...what if a person submits a wrong answer,or if he says no for some questions,do this affect your interview?:)

Refusing to answer a question will be considered as offensive. Incorrect answer (except for Mathematical questions) hardly make any negative impact. But remain observant and confident. Don't lie to them. Group discussion is one of the most important aspect of ISSB. You must be well read, educated, groomed and confident to participate actively in group discussions. They are very important! Be current on current national and international issues.

Wohoo

i too have passed the test
my test was on 23 august and medical on 24 and now i am waiting for my interview on 7th november in abottabad
Sir, I'm new here unable to pm, dont knw why bt i need help. I've applied for CAE and I have no idea where to begin. Can u temme where do I prepare frm for english portion? I'm a student of 2nd yr having exms in may so I wont have much time to prepare after my papers ending in mid of may. also where do i prepare IQ portion? How did u prepare? where did u prepare frm?

Right,
test on the 24th,and you budge in here a week before and ask people to suggest books !
are you sure you are making the right career choice ?
Sir, I'm new here unable to pm, dont knw why bt i need help. I've applied for CAE and I have no idea where to begin. Can u temme where do I prepare frm for english portion? I'm a student of 2nd yr having exms in may so I wont have much time to prepare after my papers ending in mid of may. also where do i prepare IQ portion?

Last edited:
Sir, I'm new here unable to pm, dont knw why bt i need help. I've applied for CAE and I have no idea where to begin. Can u temme where do I prepare frm for english portion? I'm a student of 2nd yr having exms in may so I wont have much time to prepare after my papers ending in mid of may. also where do i prepare IQ portion? How did u prepare? where did u prepare frm?

Sir, I'm new here unable to pm, dont knw why bt i need help. I've applied for CAE and I have no idea where to begin. Can u temme where do I prepare frm for english portion? I'm a student of 2nd yr having exms in may so I wont have much time to prepare after my papers ending in mid of may. also where do i prepare IQ portion?

There are reference books available in the market you can read them .

There are no books. To become a fighter pilot, you either have it, or you don't. The people responsible for selection can see through anything. Give it a try, if you don't succeed, there's always Army. So don't lose heart.

Asslam-e-luikum
Must resp0nd my Msg

Back
Top Bottom